R.I.P Chris MACK DADDY Kelly of Kriss Kross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
RIP chris kelly from kriss kross, died only 34 yrs old. thanks for giving us childhood banger... kriss kross will make ya... jump jump!

Feb 8, 2003
This was my favorite song by them. I used to bang this player shit. jermaine dupri went to work on that tight ass beat. kris kross and mr blak killed this shit.

this track was beating hard as fuck too. this whole album is banging and definately a slept on classic.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
R.I.P..... Can't Lie Kriss Kross was dope in my Jr. High days! Jammed for days with the Totally Krossed Out tape

yeah me too i was 13 when they came out and bumped that shit i never wore my clothes backwards but i liked they music. seems like our childhood keeps dying. whoever grew up as a youngster in that era and say they didnt bump atleast one song from them is full of shit. people may have clowned them later on in their career and that ruffhouse deal fucked they careers up but I can say they did make good music and going back listening to it now shows they dropped classics they was on tour with michael jackson so they get my props. also they more lyrical and better sounding then most these chumps they playing on the radio now. I wonder if someone has the material they recorded as adults tucked away somewhere i would like to hear. i know they broke up and didnt get back together until 2006. the light skinned one has a neo soul album thats rare and was released locally i know that.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2003
yeah me too i was 13 when they came out and bumped that shit i never wore my clothes backwards but i liked they music.
Unfortuntely, I did once in Jr High for a friday dress day which was "reverse day" lol..... I wore my baggy Levi's and a Redskins jersey backwards with some reebok classics and boooooy did that suck when you had to go piss! Thank god for no pictures but yeah I had cool memories as a teen from them

Last edited:
Props: RM211
Feb 8, 2003
Unfortuntely, I did once in Jr High for a friday dress day which was "reverse day" lol..... I wore my baggy Levi's and a Redskins jersey backwards with some reebok classics and boooooy did that suck when you had to go piss! Thank god for no pictures but yeah I had cool memories as a teen from them

theres nothing wrong with that fam alot my friends wore they clothes backwards then it was a trend just like wearing two different pair or jordans and reebok pumps and overalls with one strap down. Its better then what these kids wearing now they dressing like homos.

Apr 20, 2003
theres nothing wrong with that fam alot my friends wore they clothes backwards then it was a trend just like wearing two different pair or jordans and reebok pumps and overalls with one strap down. Its better then what these kids wearing now they dressing like homos.
Agreed cutty.....

Feb 8, 2003
word going around is that he was set up And killed as a sacrafice for jermaine since hes in debt now. after hearing that 911 call i can see where people getting this from. bc that bitch on p-hone had no motivation in trying to save him.

Props: BO$$