QUICK KILL by Evil Tha Illest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
What's up with the hellbound and evil the illest names I was expecting him to spit some evil sick shit but dudes lyrics aren't evil or ill.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha ha,The not spitting sick isn't the reason I'm not feeling dude,he's annoying to me and his lyrics are whack,talking bout he wants his own shelf ha ha he thinks he's dope but he's really really not.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You couldn't touch a nerve if you were a DDS,I was just giving some feedback you did type that any was appreciated,so I'm sorry that I touched a nerve...

Dec 23, 2008
You couldn't touch a nerve if you were a DDS,I was just giving some feedback you did type that any was appreciated,so I'm sorry that I touched a nerve...

resentment and feedback are two diffrent things....reiterating your point over and over is when you sounded like you were hurt about something. sorry, could not help but laugh....like silent and brew gave there input and kept it moving, its good to me....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
resentment and feedback are two diffrent things....reiterating your point over and over is when you sounded like you were hurt about something. sorry, could not help but laugh....like silent and brew gave there input and kept it moving, its good to me....
Naw i was never hurt,just thought dude was horrible,end of story.