question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
does anyone else have sonic record now as their burning program...i have a dell and thats the program it came with...75% of the time it doesnt work and this just recently started happening...anybody else have this problem?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
lol@paying for any of that

i remember sonic acting funny on my old laptop . it wouldnt open and shit or it'd open and do funny shit and not the kind of funny i wanted it to be . it started working fine again outta nowhere one day .

the free nero download comes with all this bullshit i can prolly score u the real one somewhere . itunes is straight i started using it when i copped the ipod its probably the most hassle free solution if ur just trying to burn cds u cant burn data discs on it tho .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
preemo said:
lol@paying for any of that

i remember sonic acting funny on my old laptop . it wouldnt open and shit or it'd open and do funny shit and not the kind of funny i wanted it to be . it started working fine again outta nowhere one day .

the free nero download comes with all this bullshit i can prolly score u the real one somewhere . itunes is straight i started using it when i copped the ipod its probably the most hassle free solution if ur just trying to burn cds u cant burn data discs on it tho .
what the hell are you under the influence of to the point where youre actually typing paragraphs?

let me in on the secret

and yeah yall weird man, just download demos and find the serial number online for the full version, if you know how to use google you can find a serial number