((Question Siccness.Net on a Party 2Nite! Crucial!!))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Wuzup Siccness.net Peepz! A question (Quixk):

Im think about going to my homeboy's party tonight, but heres the problem. His best friend I know is going to be there and I had a history of him secretly talking behind my back and always puttin me down (When I was drinkin back then and way before my diet). Should I go or not?

P.S. I went from almost 500lbs. to now 342lbs.(as of 12/8/2012)

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
WTF?

i dont know who you are....but you sounding like a scared lil bitch...wait... did I say "lil" ?
you sounding like a big ole bitch..Youre 324 lbs and your worried about some dude talking shit about you?

i know a couple of 300+ dudes and aint none of them scared of shit...WHY ARE YOU?

if he says something, just charge at him like a fuckin wild boar...after he's peeled himself off the ground you will be the coolest dude at the party and have chicks lining up to suck your schlong...

now get your bloated ass up, put a mirror in your pocket.. and practice looking hard....

Last edited:

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
WTF?

i dont know who you are....but you sounding like a scared lil bitch...wait... did I say "lil" ?
you sounding like a big ole bitch..Youre 324 lbs and your worried about some dude talking shit about you?

i know a couple of 300+ dudes and aint none of them scared of shit...WHY ARE YOU?

if he says something, just charge at him like a fuckin wild boar...after he's peeled himself off the ground you will be the coolest dude at the party and have chicks lining up to suck your schlong...

now get your bloated ass up, put a mirror in your pocket.. and practice looking hard....
One I dont like fighting, I rather chill and mess with a classy women that got paper and treat me right! And im still debating on when I should go or not. I been hitting the gym and I anit got time for no player hater! Real Bussiness! I been stayin away from negativity as of lately!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
teddy, you seriously sound like an overweight homosexual

good luck finding a classy woman with paper you fat fuck...

drop and give the siccness 50 pushups before you continue on with this fuckery.

im fuckin with you

you could always go to the party and just act like a simp and hope some broad will talk to you while you sit in the corner with your phone lookin at food pics on pinterest.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
do you tell your homeboy everything that is on your mind, sort of like what your doing on this thread with total strangers? If so, i would not go to that party, because your homeboy probably snitched you out, and his best friend knows everything. he's probably gonna crack you right in your fucking face as soon as you walk through the door and tell you that your still fat.

Props: Rossibreath

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
do you tell your homeboy everything that is on your mind, sort of like what your doing on this thread with total strangers? If so, i would not go to that party, because your homeboy probably snitched you out, and his best friend knows everything. he's probably gonna crack you right in your fucking face as soon as you walk through the door and tell you that your still fat.
My homeboy already know about it! (When my B-Day came around thankz to my family!)

Im just playin it smart, Real Bussiness!!!

Props: Ike Turner

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
teddy, you seriously sound like an overweight homosexual

good luck finding a classy woman with paper you fat fuck...

drop and give the siccness 50 pushups before you continue on with this fuckery.

im fuckin with you

you could always go to the party and just act like a simp and hope some broad will talk to you while you sit in the corner with your phone lookin at food pics on pinterest.
And dued, I dont simp!

Last edited: