Question of a few Tech Features

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Kain has enlightened me of a few tracks that are known to exist but are currently unavailable or are yet to be released but some further information would be helpful on the following tracks:

Tech N9ne - We Do It Right (ft Irv Da Phenom)
Origin: ????

Apparently a Sickology leftover

Anyone have more information on this particular track, perhaps a source? I haven't seen it mentioned before..

Tech N9ne - F.A.N.S. (Family Always, Never Sometimes)
Origin: Unreleased

It has been concluded that it was never recorded but was this track ever written by Tech N9ne?, akin to the Nnutthowze track "Fuck Your Religion" we know that was written but was never recorded due to the controversial nature of the track and Lecoya LeJeune's uneasyness with it being released.. I would say it was written due to Tech N9ne's certainty this was one of if not the first tracks to be mentioned to be included on Sickology..

Crooked I - Blammers & Burners (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: B.O.S.S. (????)

Anyone have any concrete information on this track, in particular the origin and the track title?

Kutt Calhoun, Tech N9ne, Txx Will - X Files

According to old posts Travis stated the track in question was "Hard to find. Maybe impossible..." and then said something about it being a great track, and said these three artists were on the track with production from Kev. He didn't specify a "main artist," hence why all three are listed as the artist.

Any information on the following unreleased tracks would be extremely helpful for the purpose of updating the discography.. thanks in advance..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Wasn't he one of the dudes that leaked sickology 101 early on youtube?
He IS that guy. He also put up Red Nose vid and it had more views than the Strange Music official youtube account, so they fired a few red flags his way and got that canceled. He then turned his "love" for SM into a "FUCK YOU" post on thereal every time he posted.

He got what he deserved, and was rewarded accordingly. I tried being the voice of reason with him, but he felt like he was better than the people whp post the rules on that site, and was banned because of it.

Aug 16, 2003
He IS that guy. He also put up Red Nose vid and it had more views than the Strange Music official youtube account, so they fired a few red flags his way and got that canceled. He then turned his "love" for SM into a "FUCK YOU" post on thereal every time he posted.

He got what he deserved, and was rewarded accordingly. I tried being the voice of reason with him, but he felt like he was better than the people whp post the rules on that site, and was banned because of it.
I saw his posts on thereal. I don't know why they don't have better mods over there. You would think that for an official site it would be better ran and monitored.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I saw his posts on thereal. I don't know why they don't have better mods over there. You would think that for an official site it would be better ran and monitored.
yeah but we all know where the unofficial site officially is.....

i dont even go over there....If wanted to wade through shit i would go mow my dogs pen and save the electricity from my computer....

Aug 16, 2003
yeah but we all know where the unofficial site officially is.....

i dont even go over there....If wanted to wade through shit i would go mow my dogs pen and save the electricity from my computer....

Agreed. I go over there to see what other people think about Strange but its mostly insecure kids Juggalos (no offense) and E thugs spamming the boards to get there shitty music heard. One good thing tho is that on the front page they do post Techs bids and the tour commercial. That's about bit tho...

Oct 6, 2008

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech N9ne - We Do It Right (ft Irv Da Phenom)
Origin: ????

Apparently a Sickology leftover

Anyone have more information on this particular track, perhaps a source? I haven't seen it mentioned before..
That information came from Irv. You might question his credibility, but he doesn't really have reason to make up a track that will never surface.

And given the fact he was featured on the Grammy's skit on Sickology, in that shot of rappers on the Sickology booklet, Tech gave him a shout out for his mixtape, he was in the Red Nose video and the work he's putting in on Scoob's album, it helps strengthen his claim because there's clearly a connection between he and Strange at this point.

Crooked I - Blammers & Burners (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: B.O.S.S. (????)

Anyone have any concrete information on this track, in particular the origin and the track title?
When everything got stirred up about a Tech/Crooked track and Rob popped on here to say that it was done, someone asked whether it was for Sickology or B.O.S.S. and Rob later came back around and said one for both. When Tech did that "Stickam" live chat a while back, one of the people asked him what the title was, and he said it... trouble is, I just can't remember exactly what it was. I'm about 75% sure it was "Blammers & Heaters"