Question of a few Tech Features

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope and Nope.

George seems the most likely, as he at least comes around and says it's still coming. You Ain't Me (one of the two Stink features) has leaked in full though.

Oct 16, 2006
When was the following track leaked?

Mr. Stinky - You Can't Stop Me (ft Tech N9ne & Marissa)
Origin: Everyting Dead EP (????)

I just found this recently on YouTube and was wondering how long this has been around for because I haven't seen this track leaked until recently..

For those that haven't heard the track..

Anyone have a decent quality rip of this track? A PM would be much appreciated if anyone is able to hook me up.. thanks to anyone able to help..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I would also appreciate a PM LoveBucketS, I have a low quality rip of it.. but would enjoy having a high quality version of this track..

Thanks in advance..

ECF'NW.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
EVERYTING DEAD DOUBLE CD IS ON THE WAY RELEASE DATE JULY 4TH...... WE COMMIN OUT WITH A BANG.. RAP VS REGGAE 15 RAP SONGS 15 REGGAE SONGS

FEATURED ON THE RAP SIDE: MAC DRE, TECH N9NE, FED X OF THE MOB FIGGAS, J BO (HALF OF THE YOUNG BLOODZ), TUPACS OUTLAWS,

FEATURED ON THE REGGAE SIDE: DIZZY DUS, NIP HUSTLE, AND MANY MORE TO COME..

LINK UP NOW B4 ITS TO LATE, WE ARE VERY BUSY THIS YEAR BUT WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU.
There's what Stinky is saying. I'll believe it when I see it though.