Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
No man. It probably will never be. I did that project and left cali with a ton of verses on songs for Castro to finish. Well most of the songs didn't get finished, none of them got mastered and now theres like 20 tracks of unfinished business that can't ever be redone (the original song files are lost). It sucks because I put major work into that shit just to have it sit around.
I was up for download not to long ago.

Castro also mentioned you guys are already working on a Vol 2

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
No man. It probably will never be. I did that project and left cali with a ton of verses on songs for Castro to finish. Well most of the songs didn't get finished, none of them got mastered and now theres like 20 tracks of unfinished business that can't ever be redone (the original song files are lost). It sucks because I put major work into that shit just to have it sit around.
Damn, that does suck. I think the unfinished version is the shit.

May 26, 2007
yes very homo, especially J RZ

I drink more than both them bitches!!! haha

they are fuckin party animals though

Oh I'm the homo?

I remember a certain someone on the hellava night tour telling me about a wild homo experience with a fellow rap artist. LOL

Aint that right Stamos?!

(inside joke, don't even try and figure it out. DEEP INSIDE for DANIEL)

Aug 3, 2008
Oh I'm the homo?

I remember a certain someone on the hellava night tour telling me about a wild homo experience with a fellow rap artist. LOL

Aint that right Stamos?!

(inside joke, don't even try and figure it out. DEEP INSIDE for DANIEL)
oh hell naw!
i was a victim of getting hit on by a rapper who yall prolly worship.
and ill smack that fool for trynna get fresh with me!

NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO!!!

haha