Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Its been a minute since I've seen or talked to Shadow. I lost his number when my blackberry broke but it looks like he found a good home with Sav It Out and Big one and them. Thats all I was ever trying to do was get him to put out new music so Im glad he is. I wanna hear some new Shadow shit too!

Feb 23, 2003
THE WAY THINGS ARE GOIN MARS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS MUSIC THING A FULLTIME CAREER TO WERE YOU CAN REALLY LIVE OFF THIS MUSIC SHIT...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
and still my question remainded unanswered

lol at working at Costco

better then my job at KFC I guess (I already know what your gonna say, so here's a "suck my dick" in advance, you rascit basturds)

Feb 23, 2003
MARS HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ALOT OF BAY ARTISTS THAT SELL THE RIGHTS TO THEIR ALBUMS INSTEAD OF MAKIN MONEY OF RECORDS SELLS?? FOR EX MAC DRE USED TO SELL HIS ALBUMS TO CITY HALL DISTRO FOR ABOUT 80,000 A POP... HAS ANYONE OFFERED YOU UPFRONT MONEY LIKE THAT TO WERE YOU GET THAT 1 CHECK INSTEAD OF SOUNDSCAN CHECKS?? I KNOW YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT KIND OF DEAL CAUSE YOU SELL ALOT OF RECORDS JUST ON YOUR NAME..

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
MARS HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ALOT OF BAY ARTISTS THAT SELL THE RIGHTS TO THEIR ALBUMS INSTEAD OF MAKIN MONEY OF RECORDS SELLS?? FOR EX MAC DRE USED TO SELL HIS ALBUMS TO CITY HALL DISTRO FOR ABOUT 80,000 A POP... HAS ANYONE OFFERED YOU UPFRONT MONEY LIKE THAT TO WERE YOU GET THAT 1 CHECK INSTEAD OF SOUNDSCAN CHECKS?? I KNOW YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT KIND OF DEAL CAUSE YOU SELL ALOT OF RECORDS JUST ON YOUR NAME..
If cats are doing that they are smart. Never count on royalty checks. Get the biggest advance you can upfront.

May 26, 2007
No man. It probably will never be. I did that project and left cali with a ton of verses on songs for Castro to finish. Well most of the songs didn't get finished, none of them got mastered and now theres like 20 tracks of unfinished business that can't ever be redone (the original song files are lost). It sucks because I put major work into that shit just to have it sit around.