Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
mars is a nigg and never emptys his box
Its empty.

Shitty Deal...... Bitches yo

Yo Mars whats up with that House Three shit?
Lokey stopped gettin at me about it. I kinda wanna keep MIR down to people that are down with the label for life anyways. Outsiders come and go because they all have their own plans for their career. I can respect that but if I bring an artist on board for MIR, its to build something successful for the label and the artist.

She's a lying two faced bitch. What exactly did she send you?
She had a pussy shot, titties and all types of shit. Want me to post them?

Is it true that when JRZ gets out of the army hes down for a new Mad Insanity (the duo) release?
im not sure if anyone asked this before but what happend with the mastamind ep and the alternative ending of qstrange's creation 2 exeqtion ?
Mastamind never wanted to work on shit. His shirts didn't sell for shit, and he didnt want to drive 45 minutes down the road for free studio time. I gave up on him. He cost more than he made me. All respect to Mastamind, but he just never took shit serious enough to move forward.

I'm not exactly sure what happend with that. I remember we discussed doing something like that, but I think back then Q wasn't in a position to record anything so we just re-pressed.

Any news concerning Bee-Sides?????
Have you ever considered gettin on a track wit Twisted Insane from Diego?
I've never heard of him. Hook up a link to peep him out.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Its empty.

Lokey stopped gettin at me about it. I kinda wanna keep MIR down to people that are down with the label for life anyways. Outsiders come and go because they all have their own plans for their career. I can respect that but if I bring an artist on board for MIR, its to build something successful for the label and the artist.

Mastamind never wanted to work on shit. His shirts didn't sell for shit, and he didnt want to drive 45 minutes down the road for free studio time. I gave up on him. He cost more than he made me. All respect to Mastamind, but he just never took shit serious enough to move forward.

I'm not exactly sure what happend with that. I remember we discussed doing something like that, but I think back then Q wasn't in a position to record anything so we just re-pressed.

http://www.myspace.com/twistedinsanemusik

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
I kinda wanna keep MIR down to people that are down with the label for life anyways. Outsiders come and go because they all have their own plans for their career. I can respect that but if I bring an artist on board for MIR, its to build something successful for the label and the artist.
damn right. only bring in peeps whos down for life. like the ones with the madman tatted on their wrist :cool:
haha

Jun 3, 2006
Its empty.

he pretty nice man, the only shit i got is monster in the dark and its bad