Question for ya'll that got VIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2007
They were settin up the booth during the meet and greet, it was in the same general area and yeah they were sellin some stuff it looked like. Like Thug said you get in earlier for the show I went to cant be sure it was 30 minutes but plenty of time to grab a drink and still get to front if thats what you want.
The bike shit was a trip. There were these two kids riding on the sidewalk outside the venue and they were hittin bumps doin what i would call decent size jumps, over people on all fours. By that time all the artists were outside too. All the sudden Kalico started riding a bike towards the two guys doing tricks, then in front of us he trys to pull up a wheelie and everybody lost it. Wish somebody woulda taped it at least everyone on here coulda got a laugh.

Oct 3, 2007
I thought I remembered hearing something about Skat and Snug being on the outs with someone, maybe not but havent seen them with tour dates out this way for about 4 years .. anyway if I was off base on that one my apologies.

Feb 18, 2006
haha yeah i dont think i was supposed to be in that early but i was a little on the belig side so i bitched at them saying i paid for the fuckin v.i.p. shit and im alowed in early haha so they just looked confused and let me in. first one in too was front and center all till the end when i had to help ben's girl find him cause he got kided out er some shit

Aug 24, 2007
No worries Anderson it's just some b/s someone probably started saying trying to look deeper into the situation and starting another rumor. Everyone has their differences but naw they haven't fallen out with anyone to not be on tour, they've been taken care of business.