Question for ya'll that got VIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
i'm goin in denver, got my ish ordered up and everything. questions are, how many people are in the meet and greet, how much time do you really get with an artist to bullshit and get autographs? only meet and greets i've been to was like........a line, one artist next to another and you just walk thru....

2nd question is....

where are the vip tickets for the show located? that was oddly worded but i mean, for the show itself, are vip's on the floor or seated?

thanks ya'll

Oct 17, 2006
OHHHHH and, i've never been to the fillmore before so anybody who has been (Denver CO) please tell me what the setup is like, i've only ever been in a small auditorium with a floor section and then seats.....please (if anybody has ever been to the fillmore before) describe it to me

thanks

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i thought this was an old thread because its worded just like a bunch of other threads asking the exact same thing.

anyway, the meet and greet is in a room and u just chop it up with whoever u want and get shit signed. the rest i dunno.

Jul 5, 2008
Fillmore is a general admission so it's basically just a big floor to stand on and there's a small balcony up top. There's no where to sit though.

Oct 17, 2006
thanks ya'll...and i'm sorry if i re-asked a question, i did look back a while to see but couldnt find a thread about it...sorry again.

thanks legoman, how early should i get there if i want a real good spot? i dont wanna get fucking stuck in the back and me and my brother are going, so we can mob on people up to the front if NEED BE, but, dont really want to have to. I got to see tech front row one time (like 05 or 06 maybe) and that was the hottest shit...my girl wont go to a tech show anymore cuz she got sweated on so badly by tech and kutt>>>AHAHAHHAHAAHA

thanks again yall

Jul 5, 2008
I went to the last two shows and If the show starts at seven i usually get there around 4:30 and the place is about a quarter full. So i guess if you want to have a perfect spot i'd get there about 3:30. I was on the balcony for the first one and it was pretty sick spot. But I've never tried to get to the very front, but I definatly think it'd be fun to do.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
In Denver if you want a front spot, get there fucking early. I'm talking 9am or so because that line will fill up hella fast. And don't be a bitch and show up late and try to get to the front, you will get knocked the fuck out by those who actually showed up early to get good spots.

Oct 17, 2006
well from what i remember off the top the meet and greet is an hour and that starts at 3 so should get out at around 4. we may try the balcony since i been in the floor every other time (been to like 7 now). the pit just has an energy about it and when he be talkin bout "i'm a riot maker" and everybody is mobbin that is a crazy experience so idk....we might just go up in there like that BUT....fuckin long time to not really eat anything if i'm choppin it up at 3 then right to the floor for like 2 and a half hours untill the show starts and then 2 more hours...i eat ALL the time (high metabolism so i'm not fat) but damn....hahahaha...the shit i'm thinkin about...i'mma tell tech how much of a sacrifice it was to not eat for like 8 hours

Oct 17, 2006
In Denver if you want a front spot, get there fucking early. I'm talking 9am or so because that line will fill up hella fast. And don't be a bitch and show up late and try to get to the front, you will get knocked the fuck out by those who actually showed up early to get good spots.
ahahahaha...thats funny, not because you said i would get knocked out (definately not lookin for a fight) but because i got the vip and gotta be there at 3 for the meet and greet....lol...

Oct 17, 2006
yeah no shit...hahaha...that would be amazing, but alas, this seems it is not the case, oh well i guess...I'll be at another strange concert and that will be fun enough...i'm sure shit will hype from front to back if i dont get a great spot

Nov 6, 2005
All your questions summed up-

Depending on the people who get to the greet first, itll either be a line, or just a casual standing around type thing. But if you stay after everyone just goes through the line and leaves, you will have more "personal" time with the artists.

The VIP "seats" arent in fact seats more than they are the fact you are let in the building a hell of a lot earlier than the next guy, so you can be where you want before the show even starts, or the doors even open. NOW, to stand up front for like 2 hours would just be ridiculous imo, so take it how you want.

Oct 3, 2007
Got VIP an went to the Chico show last night. Got there around three chilled for around an hour. All the artists were inside and there were very few VIP tickets sold so your experience may differ but it was real relaxed. After a while the artists and the people went out front of the building and Tech was rappin to Kansas City King and some other old shit this dude had playin in his car in front of the building. Kalico got on a damn bicycle and was tryin to do wheelies and shit. LA got on too. Real cool shit and as usual everyone was real down to earth.

Good to see Skat and Snug on back on tour, dont know how they got back in the good graces but glad they did. For those who dont like Grave Plott my guess is ya all dont like Killa C. But ya all need to give Liquid Assasain a chance, dude can spit for real and is as down to earth as anyone I ever met. FYI he said his solo should be dropping next year and as with The Plott Thickens will be distro'd though strange, now like Ill Bill that could change. Anyway I had a blast and with the cost of the cd's and dvd covering to 99 bucks anyway anyone who has the money and time to buy the VIP I do recommend it!

Now if you live far away from the venue and hit the VIP have somethin to do for about 3 hours waiting for the show. VIP is the first through the door so no need to just be waiting in line with everyone else. Anything else wanna know ask away .. Tech is about to be 38 or somethin so who knows how long he'll keep on with the touring so see him while you can.

Aug 24, 2007
Glad to see everyones having a good time! Skat and Snug never got out of "good graces" with anyone, but yeah it's good everyones touring together this time around. Can't wait til all of em get back and do the home shows!

Oct 17, 2006
Got VIP an went to the Chico show last night. Got there around three chilled for around an hour. All the artists were inside and there were very few VIP tickets sold so your experience may differ but it was real relaxed. After a while the artists and the people went out front of the building and Tech was rappin to Kansas City King and some other old shit this dude had playin in his car in front of the building. Kalico got on a damn bicycle and was tryin to do wheelies and shit. LA got on too. Real cool shit and as usual everyone was real down to earth.

Good to see Skat and Snug on back on tour, dont know how they got back in the good graces but glad they did. For those who dont like Grave Plott my guess is ya all dont like Killa C. But ya all need to give Liquid Assasain a chance, dude can spit for real and is as down to earth as anyone I ever met. FYI he said his solo should be dropping next year and as with The Plott Thickens will be distro'd though strange, now like Ill Bill that could change. Anyway I had a blast and with the cost of the cd's and dvd covering to 99 bucks anyway anyone who has the money and time to buy the VIP I do recommend it!

Now if you live far away from the venue and hit the VIP have somethin to do for about 3 hours waiting for the show. VIP is the first through the door so no need to just be waiting in line with everyone else. Anything else wanna know ask away .. Tech is about to be 38 or somethin so who knows how long he'll keep on with the touring so see him while you can.
ok so what your saying is after the meet and greet, the vip's still get in before doors open for the show? and I am gonna take a bike just so i can see kaliko tryina do wheelies...sounds hilarious...can you buy merch before the meet and greet to have them sign? cuz that skull tech shirt is rediculous.

also, can anyone up a picture of the shirt you get with the vip package?