Question for USC fans....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Who cares who says what, all that matters is wins & losses!! I can say so & so has a better shot than so & so, that dont mean shit!! U have to outscore your opponent to win the game and SC wont do that to Okla!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
First off I wanna ask the people who are talkin' mad shit about USC where y'all teams are at? Shut the hell up.

Secondly, Oklahoma will not lose. Anything can happen, yeah, and USC is a very good team, but I can't see OU losing. Not at all.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
usctrojan415 said:
look at espn, cnnsi, foxsports... they all say that SC has the best shot at Oklahoma... its not just SC fans saying that...

who gives a fuck....someone has to have the "Best chance"....I mean there is always a number 2 regardless, who gives a fuck what the people on the TV say, I watched the fuckin games just like they did and I can form my opinion bout the shit, I dont need someone to do it for me

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Grim said:
who gives a fuck....someone has to have the "Best chance"....I mean there is always a number 2 regardless, who gives a fuck what the people on the TV say, I watched the fuckin games just like they did and I can form my opinion bout the shit, I dont need someone to do it for me
WHAT ? DID YOU EVEN READ THE SHIT BEFORE YOU REPLIED....CZAR SAID ONLY SC FANS THOUGHT SC CAN GIVE OKLAHOMA A GOOD GAME..USCTROJAN WAS ONLY SAYING ITS NOT ONLY SC FANS BUT SPORTS ANALYSTS ALONG WITH SPORTS WRITERS SAYING THE SAME THING..WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST SC ANYWAYS...YOU BETTER HOPE LSU DOES HOP OVER SC CAUSE BOTH YOU AND CZAR WILL BE EATING CROW,IF THEY MEET !!!USC WILL WIN THAT GAME,FUCK OKLAHOMA!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Keep on with this eating crow shit!! But when yall lose u will be the only one eating crow!! I never said SC wont play Okla, I said SC wont win the title!! The only way I will be eating so-called crow is if SC wins the title not just play for it!! Deal with it mane!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
That note has been taken just like u guy's notes about Sc beatin Okla!! Well see whos right & whos wrong!! GOT EM!!!