Question for USC fans....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
its the same backwards ass logic yall use saying the sec and other confences are better then the pac 10.

i mean how is ole miss ranked behind florida. same losses and florida lost to lsu

im trying to prove a point. rankings are bull shit the bcs is bull shit. its all pretty much bull shit.

if ohio state gets in the national championship or usc or lsu or whoever. does that mean the team that gets in is neciserly better then the other teams?

NO. thats why unless a team plays another team they shouldnt say shit. OU will kill usc!!!!!???????? how yall know that???? you dont.

no one know shit. and no one will till there is a playoff system put in place.

May 29, 2002
I dont know how my small ass comment turned me into a USC lover, In fact, I dont even really like them but I am gonna pick USC over oklahoma cause after watching both of them play this year, I think USC will take it. I dont know if you guys can remember as far back as last year, but it was a very similar situation and ohio state beat the heavily favored Miami. the problem with the system is we dont get to see many pac 10 teams play the good teams from the east so it is hard to compare. I personally think this causes people to overlook pac 10 teams. it is actually one of the better conferences and some years it is probably the best

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone who has fair amount of knowledge in regards to college football can look at two teams and usually get the winner correct. This isn't rocket science, it's college football.

Also:

proppa said:
well see the final score of the usc ucla game.

since that will be a commen apponent.

OU 2 punt returns for touchdowns 1 kick return for touchdown and 1 interception return for a touchdown.

wont happen against usc. take that away and its a 7 point game.

ucla sorry ass offense put up 24 points on OU and held there "great" offense to 31.
You just showed the difference between OU and usc. OU has a shitty game against a shitty team(ucla) and still wins. usc has a shitty game against a shitty team(cal) and they lose. Great teams find a way to win games even when shit isn't going right for them, less than great teams don't.

May 29, 2002
it dont matter how great you are, you can lose any game, we see it time and time again. one loss really doesnt mean shit. you cant look at how usc did against cal and say they arent as good as if they had beat them. Is cal any better of a team because they beat USC?? hell no. how often does the best team win the championship?? it is very rare.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
proppa I wont say shit about the conferences anymore until after the bowl games and the conference results come out.....I have a feeling that the Pac 10 will end up about 2-6 or 2-5 like they did last year and the year before that and the year before that and so on....its a constant, that is why people like me and damn near anyone else that is educated in football talks the way they do against the Pac 10 because when they stack up against teams in the bowl games, they get fucked up on a constant basis

1998.....Pac 10...1-4
1999.....Pac 10...1-4
2000.....Pac 10...3-2
2001.....Pac 10...2-3
2002.....Pac 10...2-5

I mean shit...thats 9-18 over the past 5 years against other conferences in bowl games...and yall always talking about that you dont get respect in the polls and shit, so that means that typically yall get matched up against weaker oponenets because they would consider yall equal and yall still losing....learn about football before you speak on it...I know you a USC fan but be realistic

HOW YOU LIKE THOSE HEAD TO HEAD CONFERENCE MATCH UP NUMBERS?????.....im through with this shit, you made me burn my fuckin pizza fuckin with your ass, i was hungry as fuck also :(

Sep 13, 2002
lol

honestly i think every confference has its weak points and strengths.

but on the real. all that matters is the top team and if that top team can beat any top team from every other conff.

but lets do this. take the top 2 teams from every confference and have a playoff.

its that simple.

i mean san diego state might go to a bowl game. thats a fucking joke. theres to many bowls. and we need to just make this playoff shit crack.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
well see the final score of the usc ucla game.

since that will be a commen apponent.

OU 2 punt returns for touchdowns 1 kick return for touchdown and 1 interception return for a touchdown.

wont happen against usc. take that away and its a 7 point game.

ucla sorry ass offense put up 24 points on OU and held there "great" offense to 31.

ucla has the 8th in total points scored and has give up the 5th most points in the pac 10. 5th worst point differentel.

and there tied for last in total yardage.

so well see what happenes

OU beat UCLA 59-24

USC beat UCLA 47-22

What now?

Sep 13, 2002
lol seems pretty much the same to me. plus the difference is every single played for SC played. including 4 quarterbacks.

i mean be real about this. there aint no difference. infact the only difference is OK 3 punt returns for touchdowns. offensively pretty much the same

they scored twice on our deffense including 1 they were handed having the ball at the 20. and they scored 3 times on OU deffense.

OU scored once deffensively usc scored twice. yall had 3 special teams touchdowns usc has 1.

well see OU in the national championship. LIENART AND WILLIAMS FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!! BUSH HEISMAN IN 2005!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
Don't get cocky there guy. Washington St. losing was huge for USC. There goes that quality win. LSU probably steps into the driver's seat if they make it out of the SEC title game, cause the SEC is a tougher and deeper conference.

Sep 13, 2002
no one is talking bout lsu. they wont gain in the polls. they will gain little in the strength of schedual. and they are right now a full 5 points behind.

unless the computers try to fuck us over like they did last week.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
LSU wont overtake USC this week but they are gonna be a whole fuckin lot closer...if LSU happens to jump USC, it wont be until after the SEC championship game.....I havent looked at the BCS rankings closely since earlier in the week but I dont think LSU is gonna be able to jump them, I think they will get within about 1 point of them when its all said and done IF they win out but dont think they will jump em.

from a quick glance at the BCS polls, I think USC will have about 6.3 points this week and LSU will have about 8.5...so it will still be a pretty big spread....im not quite sure exactly what some of the computer polls base their ratings on so it could be less then that

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U funnny proppa!! Now the computers are tryin to fuck SC over huh?? Yea man the computers dont like SC!! Hhahaah!! Funniest shit Ive heard in a while!! LSU should pass them if they win out!! Its simple as that!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LOS ANGELES -- It's official: Barring another bizarro New York Times computer poll of 1) Iowa State, 2) Dartmouth, 3) Oklahoma), you now can't spell BCS without SC.

The Trojans did everything but drop crosstown rival UCLA out of the Goodyear blimp Saturday afternoon, overwhelming the Bruins, 47-22, at the Los Angeles Coliseum. That win, along with the efforts of Pete Carroll's new best buddy, Michigan, should be more than enough to push USC to No. 2 in the upcoming BCS rankings.

Matt Leinart and the Trojans can see a clear path to New Orleans.
"I don't know how the BCS works, but I do know the maize and blue looked really good," said Carroll, who was so happy that he might send Wolverines coach Lloyd Carr a bouquet of roses.

The day began with Oklahoma in its rightful place atop those rankings, followed by Ohio State, and then USC. But that was before Michigan stuffed a sock in the Buckeyes' quest for a national championship two-peat, and Carroll's Trojans all but gave UCLA a wedgie in front of 93,172 fans.

After Saturday's win, Carroll greeted a Sugar Bowl rep in the Trojans locker with a culinary request. "I like crawfish etouffee," he said. He'll get to sample the New Orleans speciality if USC doesn't gag in its final regular season game

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I wont be eatin shit mane!! I said they "should" pass SC if they win out just like I said Ohio St. would pass them but they lost to Michigan!! Even if they dont pass SC, yall will be eating your words because yall said they would smash Okla, so sorry pal!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CZAR said:
, yall will be eating your words because yall said they would smash Okla, so sorry pal!! GOT EM!!!
ACTUALLY IM THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID THAT...:cool: ...ANYWAYS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WANNA SEE A GOOD GAME ...LSU WONT EVEN MAKE IT A CONTEST...REGARDLESS THIER STILL FOOTBALL TO BE PLAYED,AS FAR AS WE KNOW,SC LOSES ALONG WITH LSU NEXT WEEK AND MICHIGAN GOES TO NEW ORLEANS...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw mane proppa said that as well!! He been sayin that for a long while now!! But regardless yall SC fans will be disapointed if yall have to play Okla!! Ofcourse u gonna say that SC will play Okla better than LSU would, cause u a SC fan!! That dont matter anyway, cause if yall lose u lose!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 30, 2002
CZAR said:
Naw mane proppa said that as well!! He been sayin that for a long while now!! But regardless yall SC fans will be disapointed if yall have to play Okla!! Ofcourse u gonna say that SC will play Okla better than LSU would, cause u a SC fan!! That dont matter anyway, cause if yall lose u lose!! GOT EM!!!
look at espn, cnnsi, foxsports... they all say that SC has the best shot at Oklahoma... its not just SC fans saying that...