Question for those who have been to or are currently in college?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LMAO, I guess I ain't no sav cuz I will not be in that shower without my yellow flip-flops.

Originally, I wanted to live off-campus, but Grambling is hella strict about undergrad's staying on-campus. Plus, I get special dorms cuz I'm going there on the Ambassador Scholarship.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Staying on campus ain't that bad. You can find a coo room-mate after your 1st year. I had a better time staying in a residence hall with a bunch of coo people than I would if I had lived off campus by myself commuting to college every day....

PC you could bring notebooks & stuff beforehand if you're picky bout your supplies...but if your college has a well stocked bookstore I wouldn't worry about it.

jesse james mentioned things you'll definitely want in college, like a mini-fridge, but you can (and should) buy that once you arrive at college. Who knows, maybe your roommate is bringing one too. You'll also probably want a fan and maybe a reading lamp or some christmas lights (or something..) to add some light to the room...in all the dorm rooms I ever lived in (5) the regular room lights made the room look like a cave....lol.