Question for the Homies in the BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
you foos can post pics and videos but wheres your proof at its all hear say on here and i am letting you know what i have seen or heard from ppl that know.

also you have stomper and surcaliman here but wheres your proof yes you can say all you want but have you personally talked to a high ranking member of ms13? now in days alot of these gangs dont stand for what they used too its all bullshit now!

Nov 1, 2005
^^^well i aint a gangbanging expert,but i know whats going on in L.A. (home of the original ms13)..they are surenos.just couse ur a sureno hood in so-cal dont mean u get along with other sureno hoods.sureno is mostly a jail thing and only comes to play with politics and when ur dealing with the higher ups...but as far as hood wise,everyone beefs with everyone within the area.

Jun 13, 2006
^^^well i aint a gangbanging expert,but i know whats going on in L.A. (home of the original ms13)..they are surenos.just couse ur a sureno hood in so-cal dont mean u get along with other sureno hoods.sureno is mostly a jail thing and only comes to play with politics and when ur dealing with the higher ups...but as far as hood wise,everyone beefs with everyone within the area.
thats true cause who else they got to beef with right? and of course they they gonna click up once they hit county or pen. when it comes to these politics if you banging you have no choice especially when you gonna do a long stint

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
you foos can post pics and videos but wheres your proof at its all hear say on here and i am letting you know what i have seen or heard from ppl that know.

also you have stomper and surcaliman here but wheres your proof yes you can say all you want but have you personally talked to a high ranking member of ms13? now in days alot of these gangs dont stand for what they used too its all bullshit now!
I BEEN IN A 3 YARD WITH FOOLS FROM MS13. SEEN THEM RIDING FOR THE SOUTH, TATTED UP SUR, AND ROLLING WITH THE REST OF THE SURENO CAR. THATS ALL THE PROOF I NEED FOR MYSELF. SAME WITH THE MARAVILLAS, I NEVER BEEN TO LA COUNTY JAIL WHERE I HEAR THEY PC'D UP. BUT I SEEN PLENTY OF THEM RUNNING SURENO EXCEPT THEY GET THE BULLDOG TREATMENT. IF SHIT CRACKS THEY THE FIRST ON THE FRONTLINES, OR GOT TO PROVE THEIR WORTH IN ORDER TO KICK IT.