Question for the Homies in the BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
IT'S LIKE THIS, THESE GUANACOS CAN CHANGE THE 3 TO THE 4 BUT THAT DONT MEAN SHIT. LIKE YOUNG DEMON SAID... IF THEY AINT CONNECTED IT AINT SHIT. IF THEIR DOING DIRT IN RICHMOND THAN THAT JUST MADE MY DAY CAUSE ALL YOU NIGGAS KNOW THE SITUATION IN RICHMOND. AND DOUGHBOY IM SPEAKING ON WHAT THESE NIGGAS GOT ON MYSPACE. THEY GOT PICTURES OF FOO'S WITH 18'S TATTED ON THEIR HEADS N I KNOW THOSE ARE PICTURES OF SOUTHERN XV3'S. IT DOESNT SPEAK FOR THE REAL HOMEBOYS OUT IN SAN MATEO BUT THESE CERTAIN FEW ARE MIXING THE WRONG SPICES.

Mar 13, 2007
there are real MS foos up here that hate scraps and put in work on em.I dunno if they got funk with Nortenos tho,but prolly

Feb 21, 2006
Real MS-13 are Surenos. Outside of Southern Cali anything goes and they are all mixed up. When those fuckers got deported they took that shit back with them to El Salvador and same thing with 18th St deportees. Now in Central America you got all these fools claiming MS-13 or 18th St and most have never even been in the states and those are the knuckleheads that are taking that shit to Virgina and Florida.
Saying real MS foos hate scraps is plain dumb. Obviously, there not real MS-13 if they hate scraps, that would just mean they hate themselves.

Jun 13, 2006
ms13 are not surenos i hate the fact that foos think cause they see a 13 or 14 they assume that set or gang is sureno or norteno ms uses 13 for maravilla. as far as la eme thinks of these foos they hate them more than nortenos,only cause ms is doing big things in so cal, they are suppose to have funk on sight with them. but its true when these foos go to another country or state shit gets twisted, and thats for every gang out there. i know of a set here in surprise that was start up from cali called sexjerks i dont know if the one in cali is still active but what i heard from an og of this set here in az is his older homeboy moved from cali to az and brought with him his gang ties only to twist shit up. from what i know there color was blue but this foo changed it to orange they claim 13 but hate surenos i even know some of them that had 13"s on them and covered them up so not to align them selfs with sur.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOL AT ALL YOU FOOLS SPECULATING...BUT WHEN ANY OF THOSE FOOLS GO TO THE PEN THEY DONT RIDE SOLO. AS DEEP AS THEY ARE, THEY ROLL ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY...NOW TAKE A WILD GUESS CLASS, ILL EVEN GIVE YOU A HINT!!! IT HAS IT IN THERE NAME!!! HMMM...LET'S SEE WHO GETS IT RIGHT???

CLUE FOR ALL YOU GANGLAND GANGSTERS!!! IT EVEN SAYS DURING THE EPISODE OF MS13 WHAT THE 13 IS FOR...GO BACK AND YOU TUBE IT. YOU BIG DUMMIES.

Dec 6, 2005
ms13 are not surenos i hate the fact that foos think cause they see a 13 or 14 they assume that set or gang is sureno or norteno ms uses 13 for maravilla. as far as la eme thinks of these foos they hate them more than nortenos,only cause ms is doing big things in so cal, they are suppose to have funk on sight with them. but its true when these foos go to another country or state shit gets twisted, and thats for every gang out there. i know of a set here in surprise that was start up from cali called sexjerks i dont know if the one in cali is still active but what i heard from an og of this set here in az is his older homeboy moved from cali to az and brought with him his gang ties only to twist shit up. from what i know there color was blue but this foo changed it to orange they claim 13 but hate surenos i even know some of them that had 13"s on them and covered them up so not to align them selfs with sur.
u trippin like fuck they do ride wit surenos in da streetz N in prison all da 1'z up in da city even yell out southside

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
One thing about them though is they hate 18th st and vise versa.My little primo is around some of them in L.A. They say as soon as a 18th streeter leaves LA,they become a target to them. My homeboy told me that when they first came out in LA,everyone picked on them since they were just a few and for trying to start an El Salvaorian gang their.When some were locked up ,one of them got kicked in the head and was spitted at, Now things have changed for them.

Nov 1, 2005
^^ms13 and 18st are rivals in and out of L.A....btw,L.A. ms13's ARE surenos.soon as they hit county theyre surenos.just couse they beef with other sureno hoods dont mean they aint sur,L.A. hoods aint on that ''get along'' shit..its everyhood for themselves.that goes for surenos.bloods and crips..anyone see the L.A. gang war episode on nat.geo.?..they showed eastcoast crips vs. grape street crips...same shit with sureno hoods down here.

smh and lol @ the same time
ms uses 13 for maravilla