Question For The Anglo-Saxon People

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
How come when your women are dropping of the children at soccer practice they always feel the need to talk/text/tweet/facebook while driving? Don't they know that shit is dangerous and illegal? is it because they know they will never get pulled over? I've been seeing this for years now and whenever i ask an Anglo-Saxon dude about their women not being able to pay attention to the road, they just say some shit like, "nigga dats just how we do thangs." or "don't trip homie". Is this what your Hispanic maids teach them as children?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Beef Stroganoff is delicious if made right, not that hamburger helper bullshit.

They just passed a law in PA about texting while driving. I still see more black people doing that shit on the highway than white though.
Damn thanks for the heads up. I'm white though, so I'll prob keep doin it.

Feb 7, 2006
How come when your women are dropping of the children at soccer practice they always feel the need to talk/text/tweet/facebook while driving? Don't they know that shit is dangerous and illegal? is it because they know they will never get pulled over? I've been seeing this for years now and whenever i ask an Anglo-Saxon dude about their women not being able to pay attention to the road, they just say some shit like, "nigga dats just how we do thangs." or "don't trip homie". Is this what your Hispanic maids teach them as children?
View attachment 109574

AND NOT ONE FUCK WAS GIVEN FROM THE ANGLO SAXON AND HIS BITCHES.