question for everyone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
I was driving today kinda day dreaming.....wondering about what i will be doing a week from now, then a month, then a year, and so on and so on....

I think we all got goals in this rap game....I am curious though, what are everyone's immediate goals, and also long term goals....

also, what is everyone's defintion of success...cuz i think all of us look at it differently....

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
thearrival said:
I was driving today kinda day dreaming.....wondering about what i will be doing a week from now, then a month, then a year, and so on and so on....

I think we all got goals in this rap game....I am curious though, what are everyone's immediate goals, and also long term goals....

also, what is everyone's defintion of success...cuz i think all of us look at it differently....

I have a secret plan unreleased to my success. but my goal is to bring my finished cd to the table and give everyone something really great. The $crilla would be nice but if im loved and remembered for being one of the greatest artists then ive completed what ive came here to do. Then maby i will start producing. I would like to wake up everyday and work with music. I fuckin love this shit.:cool:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
I jus wanna get a good paying-job and keep rappin to see where it takes me. If it was up to me, Id rap full-time, but unless your bringin in money, you cant pay tha bills. I mean, like everyone, my dream is to blow up and whatever, and Ima do what I can to get as far as possible, but unfortunately, it doesnt happen to everyone. Im young, tho, (17) so I got some years to get my feet wet in tha game!

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
I jus wanna get a good paying-job and keep rappin to see where it takes me. If it was up to me, Id rap full-time, but unless your bringin in money, you cant pay tha bills. I mean, like everyone, my dream is to blow up and whatever, and Ima do what I can to get as far as possible, but unfortunately, it doesnt happen to everyone. Im young, tho, (17) so I got some years to get my feet wet in tha game!
^^^^My thoughts exactly. And as for me, Im not really in this for the skrilla. Yea, it would be nice to see some bread for my talent....but the main thing Im thinkin about for my upcoming album is making dope music that folks will be feelin....cuz to me, thats the REAL reward.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I feel you YV! What I meant by rapping for a living is that I wish I could get by on pure rapping, and doin nothin else. Not jus for tha money.....tho it would be nice. :classic: But, yeah, I wanna make music peeps can feel.....

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I just want two things. One of them is to be respected on a musical level. and the other is to feed myself and my fam off this rap shit. I don't neccesarily have to ball out of control, just enough to make a living off of doing something that I love...real spitterature. by the way, good post Neema. that shit really made me think.

May 4, 2002
yv i feel you bro now im even waiting for your cd even more
when people start rapping for the money thats when the music turns wack
just look at all the atist that sold out master p fat joe ect ect ect. now there music is wack

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
everything said above is real shit... .and its good to hear that everyone has got goals and set out to accomplish them... .i wish i could have somthing to do with music... .i love it all... .but i guess its just not my thing... .and thats why i think i enjoy music so much... .because it does reqire talet and that talet i dont have! so much time is spent with one song... .and thats work!!!!!
.. .my future plans fall towards art... .im gonna go to an art school... .and go from ther.. .i wish i could get my scanner working... .because id post up a pic or two... .i prefer to draw people... .which ive done a picture of mac dre and syko... .and id like some feedbak on them... .so hopefully ill get them up soon... .anyways... .best of luck to everyone... .keep up with the music... .becuase i appricate it all... .even if i dislike it!

:classic:

pyce and one love

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Everybody's entitled to their own Opinion,,, But fuck the dumb shit,,, , , , I'M TRYIN' TO GET FILTHY FUCKIN' RICH!!!!
There's 2 much cabbage in the rap industry's pot for us not to "at least" get a seasoned plate and a piece of cornbread.
Wack material/artist are winnin' , , , We're incredible and losin'!
It's just a matter of time that one of our N.W. labels are gonna strike a distribution deal and break this corner of the map off something special.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The goals of everyone's favorite loudmouthed prick!! Here goes...

My immediate/short-term goals are to build a CONCRETE foundation as well as solid associations in the realms of MCing, DJing, Production, Engineering, Distribution, Management, and of course, release the obligatory solo debut album.

My long-term goals are get my label's (come on, you KNOW you seen it comin!!) albums in EVERY music store nationwide...and sold for around $10...and still make over 50% GROSS back from each unit!

Success to me is waking up in the morning and thinking to myself.."Cant nobody tell me SHIT!!! Man, I aint gotta do a DAMN thing today if i dont want to and ill STILL make money!!!"

And those are my goals...musically, that is :classic:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
thearrival said:

Hey DOG i got to thinkin more deeply about this shit. Im kinda drunk so i think it will allow me to think deeply..... What i want.. HA its somethin 2 great to touch.. but i want these haters out my fuckin way... i want to be able to make my $crill and not have some one talkin loud in the crowd about i aint shit cuz i made it.. That type of shit is known to happen... OVER A BITCH... Still i keep it real and do my thang... But let it be known to all y'all this is just a phase... Time is about to change... I got Love for all y'all who been down for the team.. k'naw mean:cool:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
YoungVicious said:
^^^^Yup....u are definitely drunk :classic:
You crack me up.. i know bro.. call it what you wanna call it but im fuckin still real talk.. If you know about me its all about a team. Together we will rize.. Ha Ha internet is so much more fun when drunk, disregard how i feal about internet geeks you know as well as i know how hard it is to get your respect. When you finally get it your so burned out your like yea right, for real? I mean i am just tired of tryin and endin up waitin for something great to happen after all the work.. Where am i gonna be when im 30 waitin for this distribution to kick off... Fuck na PARTNA ima do this myself and make it happen.. thats been my dream since i started rappin.. FEAL ME... All those watchin... u KNOW

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
I just wanna accomplish my goal that i've had ever since i was in 9th gade to actually put an album out that you can purchase in the stores.....Right now because I have no album out thats the thing I'm most focused on...Other than that What Notes siad is pretty much how Im feelin ..

WHAT THAT DIVIDENZ LIKE???

May 4, 2002
I just wanna be able to put out songs that people can learn from and just listen to and be like damn I
went through that same stuff......Too be able to make money off of my rapps that would be crazy but I
would dig it. I dont dream of being an Eminem on MTV or nothing like that I would wanna be more
like a Mac Mall type rapper..........

Ryan RK Rage

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
C.O.L.A. said:
I just wanna accomplish my goal that i've had ever since i was in 9th gade to actually put an album out that you can purchase in the stores.....Right now because I have no album out thats the thing I'm most focused on...Other than that What Notes siad is pretty much how Im feelin ..

WHAT THAT DIVIDENZ LIKE???
^^I feel you there. This may sound stupid, but Ive always wanted to hold tha finished product in my hand, cover and all, and be like, "damn, we (me and Mo-X) finally did this shit." Haha, I jus think thatll be a tight feelin....