Question for Big RhiNo fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
do it!

i got hated on left and right when i decided to make my first release a mixtape cd.. nobody even knew what a mixtape was and their first instinct was to hate on the idea.. but 114% GANGSTA THE MIXTAPE VOL.1 sold thousands of units and is still to this day my most known and recognized release all over cali and across the states.

May 2, 2002
do it!

i got hated on left and right when i decided to make my first release a mixtape cd.. nobody even knew what a mixtape was and their first instinct was to hate on the idea.. but 114% GANGSTA THE MIXTAPE VOL.1 sold thousands of units and is still to this day my most known and recognized release all over cali and across the states.

Oct 24, 2004
[/QUdo it!

OTE]
U KNOW ME N MY BOYZ WAZ PUSHINEM LIKE KRAZY OUT MY WAY. WE EVEN GOT WRECKONIZED ON STREETZ 2 DA STUDIO BOUT IT BIG HOMIE. EVEN DAT "AROUND OUR WAY". I UNDERSTAND U NOT BEIN HAPPY WIT DAT PROJECT. BUT WATEVER, IT HAD A COUPLE SLUMPERZ DAT SOLD

Oct 24, 2004
N they were juz pressed up n jewel cases. but still 5 bux a pop. lol they still sell. but dat ballaz n chotcallaz still on da cleance rack lol kriminal juz dont sell. so tell me watz up wit never?? i still luv homeboyz musick. n still bump it. but if im bumpin a ratta, plz inform me. yadidimean

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Rhino what kind you looking for,cause on datpiff.com there's a gang of free instrumental albums
Dr dre
Nas
Biggie
2 pac
Mob deep
No limit
And a bunch others

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Master P took his music to a new level of quality on Ice Cream Man, which is his first to feature the production stable known as Beats by the Pound (i.e., KLC, Mo B. Dick, DJ Daryl, Carlos Stephens, Ken Franklin, Craig B). Themes of drugs, violence, and ghetto life are prevalent and well exploited. Ice Cream Man was Master P's best-selling album to date, and it created a significant buzz in the hardcore rap underground, setting the stage for his chart-topping follow-up, Ghetto D (1997).
K-Lou is Ken Franklin homie.... but yeah that whole stable was SIIIICK!