Question for Big RhiNo fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Im not a "fan", only because i have never heard any material from u. But u deciding to drop a free mixtape would spread ur music to folks like me.... appreciate it!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^ i was just having a discussion wit my homie about mixtapes last night. and how we underground artists use the title.
even if using industry beats as opposed to soundclick, if there is no DJ and each track is in a 16 bar/ 8 bar hook song format to me it is a "street album"....
industry mixtapes ususally have freestyles with some talkin shit and stolen acapellas for bootleg featurez..

a great example to me is weech & loot flamed up "mixtape"
that shit is a slapping as album!! they just called it a mixtape because the production wasnt cleared

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
^ i was just having a discussion wit my homie about mixtapes last night. and how we underground artists use the title.
even if using industry beats as opposed to soundclick, if there is no DJ and each track is in a 16 bar/ 8 bar hook song format to me it is a "street album"....
industry mixtapes ususally have freestyles with some talkin shit and stolen acapellas for bootleg featurez..

a great example to me is weech & loot flamed up "mixtape"
that shit is a slapping as album!! they just called it a mixtape because the production wasnt cleared
I'm going to have to look into that. Find myself looking over a lot of "mix tapes", cuzz I don't like a lot of them.

Feb 13, 2004
I got all the instrumentals for Young Lay: Black and Dangerous if you want any beats from that album. u can peep samples of the album at cdnow.com

Dec 26, 2004
Im already a fan, but me personally I dont like mixtapes. But like you said a mixtape for free to get new fans would be a good move. Should still make some hard copies though.