Question for (AT&T customers) about blocking a phone number from contacting me.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
Okay... So this bitch I meet at the mall couple weeks ago keeps fucking bugging me... she keeps sending me text msgs everyday (about 10 in total a day) she also calls a couple times a day. It's getting fucking annoying... I've told her to fuck off and stop contacting me but she insists that we were meant for each other... the fucking bitch is crazy. I only kicked it with the bitch twice... she let me hit after the second time we meet. I felt we wasn't really compatible... besides I got back with my ex, we were split up during the time frame I was kicking it with this other bitch. Anyways I'm trying to block this bitch from calling and texting me. I don't need this crazy ass bitch harassing me any further... possibly fucking up shit between me and my girl.

So since I'm with AT&T I had purchased Smart Limits... There's a feature on there to block incoming calls and texts from any number you choose. I tried it from my house phone and it gives this recorded message and shit.... Okay my question is to anybody that's familiar with this smart limits number blocking feature from ATT. what happens if a blocked number tries to text message me? Does the person receive an error message or some shit like that or do they just assume it goes thru when it's blocked?

I'm concerned this crazy annoying bitch will realize she was blocked and start using another number to bother me from. I'd like for her to get the impression that I changed my number. I dont wanna actually change my number, not yet anyways... I just wanna give her the impression I did.

Aug 27, 2007
I don't beat bitches breh. Besides the bitch is hood... she probably packing a knife or mase in her purse. I ain't trying to take it there with her. The one thing I got going good for me is she doesn't know where I live or work. Last thing I need is for her to be stalking me on some Brian Peppers type of shit.

May 22, 2006
Call atnt and tell them it's a child's phone and u want to block that number from calling. There's a lil privacy package u can buy. It's like 3-4$ a month. But for some reason u gotta tell them it's a child's phone. I had to do this a few years back.

And I do beat bitches, this one didn't mind gettin whooped tho.

May 22, 2006
Hahaha I didn't read ur post until after I responded. Cart before the horse much. Anyways. Itll block her shit regardless of if she block her number. Of course the bitch can call from another line. In my experience the ho get the point when she get the recorded message

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I had that problem as well.... I'm on Sprint and I downloaded an application called "iblocker pro" on Blackberry.... and it blocks calls from private numbers or restricted. You can also set it to either hang up on the unwanted callers or send them straight to voicemail. You can also set your phone to accept calls from numbers that are only in your contacts or phone book.