question about the ps3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i wont be buying onE, i wasnt too pleased wit 2. ill stick to the computer games, better graphics and less loading times. + u dont have to sign up and pay to play games

Sep 28, 2002
the head of sony media said it will be pricey so dont expect to be 3 bills think more between 4 and 5 bills. just have to see what gonna be packaged with it.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^^ EXACTLY, I'M THINKIN' MORE ALONG THE LINES OF $399 ..... THE PS-3 GOT 2 N-VIDiA GRAPHIC CHIPS IN IT THAT RUN 400$ A PIECE ALONE ....

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT SONY IS TAKING A LOSS ON EVERY SYSTEM (PS-3)THEY SELL .... I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT ITS TRUE .... THEY ARE BANKING ON THE SOFTWARE SALES ....

Jul 7, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
NAH, I'M THINKIN' MORE ALONG THE LINES OF $399 ..... THE PS-3 GOT 2 N-VIDiA GRAPHIC CHIPS IN IT THAT RUN 400$ A PIECE ALONE ....

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT SONY IS TAKING A LOSS ON EVERY SYSTEM (PS-3)THEY SELL .... I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT ITS TRUE .... THEY ARE BANKING ON THE SOFTWARE SALES ....

you're right, sony and m$ are losing money on every piece of hardware they sell. nintendo is the only one making money on hardware. so i guess it doesnt matter to them where they rank in terms of sales.

Sep 28, 2002
nefar559 said:
you're right, sony and m$ are losing money on every piece of hardware they sell. nintendo is the only one making money on hardware. so i guess it doesnt matter to them where they rank in terms of sales.

it matters because the more systems you sell the more companies make for games for and more systems you sell and more games and the cycles goes and goes.