Question about a-wax diss to husulah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Ok...Ok

First off nigga I'm grown...the 15 year old joke is old now
what the fuck do i need to type a complete sentence for?
I got my point across and you read it correctly, right? RIGHT

that bullshit on myspace is just what it is... bullshit songs that we made
nuthin thought out...just some verses and a hook
A-Wax is nuthin spectacular, just anutha nigga who raps
quote me on this too...I'D GIVE HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY
don't confuse me with the songs on myspace homie...i got skills

I'm done

Jul 9, 2004
^^^^isnt that a picture of you in your sig?.....Grown?.....you look like a kid dog....get the fuck outta here.....and it looks like you've been wearin that same headband for the last 5 years. Step ya game up homie......I'm done talkin to a little kid on the internet.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
he called the song "garbage" not his fuckin music...this seriously, i think, might just be the lamest thread ever. every day, although i dont know why, i read shit like this and im still surprised by the siccness.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Do it matter what I look like...nigga I'm grown
now you're tryin to prove a point and you can't so you keep bringin up the same thing

and to elaborate on your little kid joke about the headband it's flipped inside out...so its nuthin

please try again

Oct 10, 2004
JIM HAT said:
how many kids with fake names gonna come on here and jock hustla?
I wouldnt talk about fake names, Condom boy.

and 4 the record this bitch nigga got all emotional-I aint gon say nothin-but he knows wassup.

Oct 10, 2004
This Goes 4 Anyone-

As u can see Im not in California...Im not even from the West Coast....closest Ill get is that my uncle lives in L.A, I got a cousin in Oakland..anyway-I appreciate alot of Bay area music, and my opinion should count just the same as anyone elses. The point Im trying to make is, that if we get in any disagreements (hopefully we dont) do not bring my birthplace, or city of residence (Toronto, CANADA-and itz real in the T.Dot..ask around) into it, because I will continuously refer back to this post to make u see how much of an idiot u are.
Anyway- I'm humble, diplomatic and like engaging in intelligent conversations..but if attacked, I will return fire (just ask the condom).

1-

Apr 26, 2002
Lil Rebel said:
whose 15? I'mma grown man homie

internet thugs be killin me...you mad cuz i dissed awax or sumtin...you fuckin nut hugger

your new name is scrotum you bitch ass nigga...go jack off or sumtin
why am I talkin to you...it's cool man you won
see me in the street...you see what i look like

Yee !!!!

Jan 20, 2004
www.freewebs.com
Look i aint spredin rumors cause the felonz dont do that we real st niggaz we fucks wit a wax and we fuck wit the jacka. Look This Chubby grimez From goodfelon Muzik and the word on the street in frisco is ba is a snitch. me personally i dont kno but its shit floatin around his own niggaz got paper work on him. as for a wax and the husalah supposedidly they was fuckin wit eachother tuff on sum street shit and the hus got causght up talkin bout he paid the feds off. so the way i c it is if he did pay the feds off he's all bad for fuckin wit the police . but this all what the streets say in i aint seen paper work but if sum 1 from they hood got it they need ta put it out there cause i kno alot a niggaz that a stop fuckin wit both these niggaz 8if the truth hits the fan and itz all put out there. if yall aint heard that dj boriqua 1 mix tape from frisco copp that cause it sounded like husalah was dissin wax back from him dissin him on the thug continent. but if itz paper work i wanna c it so i kno was real cause as of now all this shit goin on ta hype niggaz albums and help niggaz move units.

May 13, 2002
Toronto, Canada enough said!!!!! LOL go to school tomorrow and tell all your friends how hard you are on the net..youll get the respect you deserve!

Oct 10, 2004
JIM HAT said:
Toronto, Canada enough said!!!!! LOL go to school tomorrow and tell all your friends how hard you are on the net..youll get the respect you deserve!
Fuck off...ur a condom-; Im not getting into this with you...u are too dumb a person (not in the sense HUS uses it either), and u inslut my intelligence- and I make more money than u, and have BEEN to more STATES than you (including California)-I take the music for what it is, good or bad-I feel no ways criticizing either way. Ill say it again, ur a chump that entails himself in the problems of others, and lets it distort your view of good music.
As far as u laughing about my city- ask around...I dont have to defend it-its got a name.
I dont want to talk 2 u anyomre, u get on my nervez-

1-

Jan 24, 2004
I dont give a fuck really how cats reac to my opinion on this but who give a shit if hus was or baba or you cousin paid the feds off to get off a case.why the fuck you niggas (and i mean this to anyone who mad not each and every person on here)saying the nigga wrong for.people do that shit everyday,the most respected mob affiliates,or not but people who in this thug,street,however you want put it pay off all the time to shut fuckin feds mouth up and get them off there back.niggas wanna be mad these cats got the bread to pay them off.cats pay feds off to get coke and all the drugs in sstate vise versa so how the fuck you wanna start callin out on hus.you cats is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.