Question about a-wax diss to husulah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
no. thats not why. you and your 4 posts should mind your own business. become a member of this community before you decide to pop off peasant.
why, cus that diss is directed to some REAL hitters and when they hear it, its over for a-wax. otherwise let mutha fuckas hear it yall did before.
i forgot this is sicness.net yall do internet bang. "become a member before you pop off peasant..." i don't internet bang dutch

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
mack a hoe then if you dont internet bang then who are you in real life??? you dont come on no site popin off and then hide behind "i dont net bang"... tellin a bunch of people you dont know someone gonna do something to someone else aint net bangin??? ok you are right. you aint a net banger... you just a snitch. now incase you didnt know, this site and r@ptalk are areas of promo and networkin for indie rap from nor cal and all over. thats what i meant by become a part of the community.

bay rider gang aint got shit to do with the net. believe that.

Feb 3, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
mack a hoe then if dont internet bang then who are you in real life??? you come on no site popin off and then hide behind "i dont net bang"... tellin a bunch of people you dont know someone gonna do something to someone else aint net bangin??? ok you are right. you aint a net banger... you just a snitch. now incase you didnt know, this site and r@ptalk are areas of promo and networkin for indie rap from nor cal and all over. thats what i meant by become a part of the community.

bay rider gang aint got shit to do with the net. believe that.
If you really was from the streets, dutch...you would know who mack a hoe is. ask someone, some REAL factors if you know any...
you takin this way to seriously...dutch and all that internet shit, i don't be on the internet enough to even know that.
oh, yeah that snitch shit...I'll give you a pass. Be thankful. I don't play that snitch shit you know what i'm talkin bout...

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
the song sucked ass anyway

i don't know why he posted sumtin that personal on the internet when that shit was too serious for this so-called rap beef...

I ain't claiming to be a huge gangsta but if one of my nigs went to jail and I know who snitched I ain't makin no song about the person...

Yee !!!!

Jul 9, 2004
^^^^ youre a fuckin goon.......go take your 15 year old ass back out on the corner and sell some 5 sacks of Bammar or somethin........didnt your mother ever teach you to stfu when grown folks is talkin.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
WestcoastPI said:
^^^^ youre a fuckin goon.......go take your 15 year old ass back out on the corner and sell some 5 sacks of Bammar or somethin........didnt your mother ever teach you to stfu when grown folks is talkin.

whose 15? I'mma grown man homie

internet thugs be killin me...you mad cuz i dissed awax or sumtin...you fuckin nut hugger

your new name is scrotum you bitch ass nigga...go jack off or sumtin
why am I talkin to you...it's cool man you won
see me in the street...you see what i look like

Yee !!!!

Jul 9, 2004
I dont ride no mans balls dude.....Wax is my family, so ya I support my family 100%....its whatever......@LIL rebel.....you just proved my point that you are a 15 year old on mommy's computer. I can't even understand what you are trying to say. Learn how to write a sentence before you respond next time. Now like I said get those 5 sacks ready for tomorrows day at Jr. High School. It was just funny to me how you are gonna call Wax's music garbage. Have you heard that BS you call music that you put up on ur myspace? Forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.