question about a song from Menace II Society?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
During the Intro scene after Kane's pops smokes that guy when its like a helicpoter view of WATTS, what is the song/beat playing. fuckin shit slaps....and I've checked out the soundtrack and didn't hear it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bubble Hash said:
I didn't know it was possible to listen to rap and never hear Ice Cube's Ghetto Bird. :confused:
oh I've heard worse...."it ain't no fun" by snoop was playing on the radio one time and some foo was like "oh shit, snoop got a new song out?" :confused:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its more of a rendition of the Cube song, on menace it sounds different. i always thought it sounded tighter on that scene, if there was no narration or something messing it up that would be an ill sample

Nov 11, 2006
why was i watchin that shit on BET right now and they play UGK-pocket full of stones when the end credits come on, but then i put in the dvd and they playin str8 up menace at the end.......

fucc it, im boutsta to put one in the air for kane and shareef.........

Jun 15, 2005
jayda650 said:
Its more of a rendition of the Cube song, on menace it sounds different. i always thought it sounded tighter on that scene, if there was no narration or something messing it up that would be an ill sample
EVERYONE needs to recognize what this dude says if you're gonna clown the thread starter.

The song on Menace is noticeably different from Ice Cube's "Ghetto Bird", so to say it's that song is WRONG. I'm willing to bet the thread starter has never heard either, but to say it's Ice Cube's song is not right.

Jun 15, 2005
Nobody busted you, shithead. They didn't know the difference themselves. Stop tryin to be a smart ass when you're watching it on tv.

Go buy it on dvd, so you at least can hear the cuss words, you fucking ewok.

May 3, 2002
I have the goddamn dvd and an old ass VHS copy, but I just happened to catch it on BET right now and I was curious about the name of the song. So I got on the siccness since this is the "#1 GANGSTA RAP SOURCE" to ask a damn question. And the remark wasnt even aimed at you, jackass.

Jun 15, 2005
You think I didn't know who it was aimed at? Really? You think I don't know?

Shutup stupid.

Have you even heard Ice Cube's version?

If you haven't, then have your boyfriend "Limewire" it, and see if you can hear the difference.

Imma heve to "how dare you?" on some shit like that.

May 3, 2002
hahahaha....the siccness kills me. I ask a simple question and it turns into a school yard name calling session.

and after chill told me the name of the song, I called my homie to see if he had the cd with that song on it, walked 4 houses down and got the cd. So yes, I have heard both versions and they have slight differences, but are very similar.

Jun 15, 2005
BELLY408 said:
hahahaha....the siccness kills me. I ask a simple question and it turns into a school yard name calling session.

and after chill told me the name of the song, I called my homie to see if he had the cd with that song on it, walked 4 houses down and got the cd. So yes, I have heard both versions and they have slight differences, but are very similar.
And, calling you "stupid" once is a name calling "session"?

You were the dumbass who thought I didn't know who your "comeback" comment was aimed at.

I corrected "them", and you saw fit to jump like "YEAH!!".

Now shatap, homegurl.