QUESTION 4 WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
First of all I'd like to give you BIG props for all your work...I'm luvin' it...Keep it up homie!!

I was wondering what you use to make your beats?....on songs like "How We Ride", "Mind Games", "Gats N' Rivals", "Dirty Deeds"
....ect.ect.

The beats sound Uniqe and that's why I was askin'...

"How We Ride" is the fuckin' kutt dawg I can't stop knockin' that song...It's on replay everyday...lol..

BIG up's 2 ya WOODIE!!!!!

Nov 27, 2002
Aye Wood, could someone explain what a ALESIS QS6 is for the non-techy fans? Your music under the lyrics is so complex I sometimes wonder if you got the inside track on some hypnotic subliminal beats, cuz it comes through so strong and smooth. How do you really put all that together?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Nobody's Biz said:
Your music under the lyrics is so complex I sometimes wonder if you got the inside track on some hypnotic subliminal beats, cuz it comes through so strong and smooth. How do you really put all that together?
For real... the smooth but hard beats make his voice sound like he NEVER takes a breath off the mic. I swear there are some verses like 25 seconds of straight spitting without break - no way he could have got a breath in, LOL