?QUESTION 4 BIG TONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
Was just wondering if there was an address to send $$$ to if i still wanted to get MERCILESS, N SLY SLICK N WICKED... i'm up here in WA and the only cd i've been able to find is ROOTZ OF ALL EVIL. all the help would be appreciated stay up...

Feb 23, 2004
~BIG TONE "$LY $LICK N WICKED" NOW AVAILABLE!!!!! $14.00 ~DAVINA~ "THE LAST LAUGH IS MINE" NOW AVAILABLE!!!!$14.00 SEND $14.00 MONEY ORDER TO SAV IT OUT RECORDS.... GET YOUR COPY NOW!!!!! TO ORDER BIG TONE "MERCELE$$" OR "ROOTZ OF ALL EVIL"- SEND $14.00 TO ~SAV IT OUT RECORDS AT P.O. BOX 4003 ANTIOCH CA, 94531~..

i got this off his myspace

Jul 8, 2005
BIG TONE said:
YEAH, MY BAD HOMIE.... IM OUT OF STOCK ON SLY SLICK N WICKED.... I'LL HAVE SOME SOON THOUGH....
u think you will be able to post something up when you get more cuz i've been tryin to get this shit for a minute now...good lookin out homie stay up..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Heres One Reason Tone Has A Huge Fan Base

He Tends To His Supporters, Good Shit, Stick To It Pimp

Mar 12, 2005
ARMEN said:

Exactly which is Why I own all his albums, and right when he had the paypal thingy for his Sly, Slick, N Wicked, I bought it with no questions asked. Big Tone, definition of Northern Hustling. You should have a rola called Northern Hustlin, YOU RAPPERS BETTER NOT TAKE THIS, BIG TONE EXCLUSIVE HAHA.

Oct 3, 2006
ARMEN said:

YUP HIM AND DAVINA ALSO NEVER HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH SIGNING THE CDS IF YOU WANT, OR DOIN ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS WITH IT....SOUNDS A LIL CORNY BUT SAV IT OUT REALLY DOES TRY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAN BASE