Q Strange - RETURN TO STRANGELAND, Tech diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Im sorry but I literally laughed at this dude..

This guys clearly butt hurt because no one even knows who he is.

He's pissed about a fucking collabo album that has part of the same name as some piece of shit he put out years ago.. does he really believe Tech bit him? Jesus Christ

If anything Prozak bit him, and they both suck, so I dont give a shit.

Mar 9, 2003
Lol.. I dunno, Strange has always been good. I like his story telling better than Tech. I would rather see them collab than beef though.

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
Wow... haven't seen dude's name around in years. That shit was terrible, but I did dig one line.

"Not hungry like you was, if fact you even said 'Fuck Food'"

Feb 18, 2011
I really hope no one brings this to Tech's attention. There's no need to give this dude ANY amount of thought or attention. People aren't helping by spreading it, I don't mean here either because really, most people here wouldn't give a shit.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Where was this dude 6 months ago almost, when Tech first did "Strangeland" or months ago when he revealed "Strangeland" as the title to the next Collabo album? Either way, dude is awful.

Apr 18, 2008
Wow i know this guy is pretty well knowen in the juggalo/underground which isnt surprising...... pretty sad he has to scoop this low. jealous much Q??????

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com

If he can diss Tech for rippin him off he needs to look in the mirror and apologize to Everlast for rippin him off first, LMAO. Coo diss track tho, he do got flow & it was lyrical enough, just comes off as a clone of things that have already been done before, unfortunately.

May 7, 2008
I really hope no one brings this to Tech's attention. There's no need to give this dude ANY amount of thought or attention. People aren't helping by spreading it, I don't mean here either because really, most people here wouldn't give a shit.
theres no way tech didnt know already bout q strange with his connections with that entire scene.. q strange was the only rapper in that "juggalo" scene who actually showed any skill so everytime he wouldve went to those things every fool wouldve been talkin q strange .. plus u really think q strange didnt do everything in his power to drop his cds in techs lap haha a few years ago i remember everyone trying to get q on strange..

still sad he did this shit he cant touch tech dunno why he even tried..itll blow up in his face if anyone at strange even speaks on it.. but q mad cause he been around forever and he has nothing to really show for it..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Q Strange. . . LMAO

This fucking guy got a deal with ICP and COULDN'T KEEP IT.

What does it take to lose a deal with Psychopathic?

I bet this faggot didn't give Dee Snider props.