@ Pursuasian

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2004
I went to Kelso today. I found one of the two addresses I had for you, it was the Vortex Nightclub, the other address, I couldn't find. I talked to some of the random hoes that were at the laundromat/quikie store about 2 blocks from Vortex and they didn't know you but they knew the club then I hit the only two record stores in town and was dissapointed that they didn't know you at all. I then ran into your cousin Alicia at Three Rivers Mall and she broke it down, copped a new RNS Deadly Optomist CD too....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Yes I was there for junior and senior years and fresh and soph years were at the school on Delridge. It was a pretty nice school. Nothing outstanding to me besides the gym which was 3 courts big and had a few extra hoops above normal. Also the stage and theatre had really nice seats. Theres a hallway above the lunchroom which caused a few problems, water balloons, paint(LOL!) and just stuff thrown down at the lunch tables daily.