PUPPIES FOR SALE - (RED NOSE PITBULL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
My family has owned a kennel for American Pit Bull Terriers for over 40 years and have won many Conformation and Weight Pulling Championships.
:siccness:

LOL@ dog's with papers.

That shit ain't cool when you got family that don't even have fuckin papers!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to get rid of all the man biter traits that these back yard breeders are breeding into the dogs.
what man biter traits?

~k.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Kavyee, badly bred American Pit Bulls better known as American Staffordshires will bite humans. "TRUE", "TIGHT BRED" American Pit Bulls won't bite humans, they hate the tastes and they don't have the desire. It was bred that way because in the Pit Ring if the dog will bite humans they can't pick it up or touch it, and the owner and referee would have to pick them up to make sure they could leave the scratch line. Therefor none of the "TRUE" dogs could be man aggressive only other dog aggressive.

Nov 20, 2005
male black/white...female is like a black..

the female's mother was a golden brown red nose that we mated with our male, she died so we kept one pup from her last litter cuz we dont like to have just one dog. they get lonely! =P

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
i'll try to get some pics..and i'll try to dig up some pics of the dogs we had when i was growin up. they both died in 2002. the male was tan/white with a big ass head and the female was a tiny brindle.

~k.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
A BLUE RAZORS EDGE/GAFF IS DOPE
My family has always stayed away from anything Short and Stocky or anything at all Blue. We are into the "GAME" dogs. But my cousin did an out breeding (that the rest of my family was against) and got 2 Blue Pups.

Check Them Out (They have that Razors Edge/Gaff/Dazz & Jewels):
http://www.mypitbullspace.com/mixonkennelz

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
We will see here in a few weeks if my breeding to the Red, Red Nosed male stuck. If the breeding stuck I should drop a litter on August 12th. Pups would be ready 8-Weeks thereafter. Top Line pedigrees. Papers would be there shortly after birth if anyone is down to have some Top Quality Registered/Papered American Pit Bull Terriers.

Sep 21, 2006
fuck i miss my pit..i had sum nieghbors that were church people and i guess they didnt like my dog so they fed it posion..fucked up shit

Dec 7, 2005
fuck i miss my pit..i had sum nieghbors that were church people and i guess they didnt like my dog so they fed it posion..fucked up shit
DAMN THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT, IF ANYBODY DID THAT SHIT TO ANY OF MY DOGS NOTHING SHORT OF A LIGHTNING BOLT WOULD STOP ME FROM MAKING THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS WISH THEY WERE DEAD

Sep 21, 2006
yea i thought the same thing about those church ppl and why they would do sumthing like that..they were the jehova witness people..i guess they got mad cuz we turned them down about goin to their church meeting next door..lol they handed my fam a flyer and my mom threw it..

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Angels' Baby had puppies. She had 10. 5 Boys and 5 Girls. The Mother is Pure 100% COLBY. The father is Wallace/Alligator (Red Nose). Lets see how the do in 8 Weeks when they are ready to leave the yard.

Colors are:

Red and White (2)

White and Black Spotted (2)

White and Tan Spotted (2)

Tan & White (1)

Silver Fawn (2)

Black and White (1)