PUPPIES FOR SALE - (RED NOSE PITBULL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2008
noremorceent.proboards70.com
WE HAVE 4 FULL BREED RED NOSE PITBULL PUPPIES THAT WERE BORN ON FEB. 25TH, 2008. WHICH NOW MAKES THEM 15 WEEKS OLD. WE HAVE 2 MALES AND 2 FEMALES REMAINING. 3 OF THEM ARE A LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN COLOR AND THE 2ND MALE IS A REDISH COLOR WITH A WHITE COLLAR. ATTACHED WITH THIS MESSAGE IS A PICTURE OF THE PARENTS. THE MOM IS THE ALL GOLDEN BROWN PIT ON THE LEFTSIDE. THE DAD IS THE WHITE WITH GOLDEN BROWN PATCHES ON THE RIGHTSIDE. THE FEMALES ARE POSTED DIRECTLY BENEATH THE MOTHER AND THE MALES ARE POSTED DIRECTLY BENEATH THE FATHER. THE PRICE FOR THE PUPPIES IS $250.00 EACH.

IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A PUPPY, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE @
(408)310-0267
MESSAGES ARE CHECKED DAILY

Apr 20, 2008
they 2 old to sell as pups.
u need to sell em at least 5 weeks old and at most 8 weeks old so they adapt to the owner like a mother. when they are big they will rebel against you.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
they 2 old to sell as pups.
u need to sell em at least 5 weeks old and at most 8 weeks old so they adapt to the owner like a mother. when they are big they will rebel against you.
Thats not true homie. California "law" states that you can't even sell a puppy until 8-Weeks. I know most people sell their pups at 6-Weeks, but dogs need to learn how to be dogs from their litter mates and their parents. Most dogs that leave the litter early (before 8-Weeks) have mental problems later in their lives.

My family has owned a kennel for American Pit Bull Terriers for over 40 years and have won many Conformation and Weight Pulling Championships.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
^ haha saw that shit bout mental problems on animal planet last nite. cool dogs, lookin for a blue nose myself tho.
When you are picking out a Blue Nose make sure the papers for the dog are U.K.C and that it is listed as an AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER. Blue Nose are the show line of the American Pit Bull Terrier called Am Staff. Anything bred for color or size instead of "GAMENESS" is considered AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER. Backyard breeders will list them as American Pit Bull Terriers. Watch for people biters with Blues.

http://mypitbullspace.com/mixonkennels

Feb 4, 2008
Thats a cool looking litter. What are the lines. How far does the Pedigree go back? Are they ADBA registered? UKC registered? Purple Ribbon?

http://www.mypitbullspace.com/mixonkennels

THANX 4 DA COMMENT.... NAH THEY'RE NOT REGISTERED. I WAS TALKING TO SOME1 N THEY SAID THAT I CAN HAVE BLOOD WORK DONE AND GET THEM REGISTERED.. DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ABOUT HOW I CAN GO ABOUT THAT?

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
whats the average price i should be going for?
For a "decent" qaulity U.K.C Blue Nose pup, about $600. For one with of "great" quality with Gotti, Razors Edge, Dazz & Jewelz or Gaff Lines $1,500 to $2,000.

Now for ADBA Red Nose pups, "decent" dogs from $250-$500. For one with "great" quality with Wilder, Hemphill, Wallace or Sorrell Lines $600-$1,000

ADBA American Pit Bull Terriers of COLBY (which I breed), Carver, Crenshaw, Jeep, Alien (Which Jacka of the Mob Figaz used to breed), Chinaman, ect. you should be paying $600-$1,000 also. Regardless of color (could be Brindle, Tan, White, Black).

My business partner has a litter from my male and my keeper dogs sister in Tuscon AZ and we have them at $700. Shipping Included.

I am breeding my female today to a Wilder Red Nose, he is true Red Nose. Large Head, Red Eyes, Red Coat, Red Toe Nails even. Those pups are going for $1,000 when they are born.

My cousin sells his dogs for $1,200 to $2,000 and gets it all day. He just sold a female Sunday for $1,500. He is being stingy right now and didn't let me breed my female to his Stud Dog, ha ha ha ha.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
THANX 4 DA COMMENT.... NAH THEY'RE NOT REGISTERED. I WAS TALKING TO SOME1 N THEY SAID THAT I CAN HAVE BLOOD WORK DONE AND GET THEM REGISTERED.. DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ABOUT HOW I CAN GO ABOUT THAT?

U.C. Berkeley does DNA testing for dogs, but you have to have the DNA of the parent or grand parent stock to compare it to.

I am sure you could lock registration down for your Male. He is of good quality and any registry would let him become registered as your foundation stock at least. Your female I feel they would pass on because although she is a Red Nose and carries the Red Recessive Gene, her Head Size would hurt her when they did an evaluation.

If you didn't live so far I could help you to get the Male looked over by a Registry. Next time I am going to your area I will e-mail you like a day before and maybe I can help you.

L-Love presents "East County Gamers"

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
LOL@ dog's with papers.

That shit ain't cool when you got family that don't even have fuckin papers!

Alot of people can't tell from looking at me but I am half Mexican, My moms father is straight from Mexico. He would always get sent back. He didn't speak english very well until I was older. I remember one time he took me to get something to eat and he asked me something in Spanish and I just said yeah. What he had asked me is if I wanted my Carne Asada Burrito "HOTTTT". Boy oh boy was my mouth on fire. Eyes watering and everything. Ears ringing. I like all my Mexican food extra hot now.
He passed aways years ago, but that story always makes me laugh thinking back. I wish I would of had more time with him to learn more about my Mexican culture, like I know about my Black culture.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
DAMN YOUR PUPS ARE ALL REGISTERED N SHIT?
EVERYONE I KNOW JUS GETS PUPS FROM DOGS THAT BEEN DUG OUT AND THEY AINT GOT PAPERS OR SHIT.

Yeah all my dogs have Papers and Pedigrees. My dad ordered our first American Pit Bull Terrier from Mr. Colby himself (actually my uncle Greg paid for it). One of the main men to bring American Pit Bulls to this country and keep them pure. His nephew is the person that created the American Staffordshire Terrier.

My females pedigree goes all the way back to 1890. Her ancestory goes all the way back to 1890 and it is 2008. That always blows me away. I have personal letters from the Colby Family themselves telling me that I have done a great job with their line of dog.

I just want to get rid of all the man biter traits that these back yard breeders are breeding into the dogs. Do you know that in most American States that American Pit Bulls are banned? You can't even own one. I just hope that doesn't happen her in California.

Feb 4, 2008
U.C. Berkeley does DNA testing for dogs, but you have to have the DNA of the parent or grand parent stock to compare it to.

I am sure you could lock registration down for your Male. He is of good quality and any registry would let him become registered as your foundation stock at least. Your female I feel they would pass on because although she is a Red Nose and carries the Red Recessive Gene, her Head Size would hurt her when they did an evaluation.

If you didn't live so far I could help you to get the Male looked over by a Registry. Next time I am going to your area I will e-mail you like a day before and maybe I can help you.

L-Love presents "East County Gamers"
THANX FOR THE RESPONSE AND INFORMATION. YEAH WHEN YOU COME OUT THIS WAY HIT ME UP. I ALSO WENT INTO YOUR MYSPACE PAGE N SEEN THAT YOU HAVE A MOM N POPS SHOP. WE GOTTA HOOK UP IN REFERENCE TO THAT TOO.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Alot of people can't tell from looking at me but I am half Mexican, My moms father is straight from Mexico. He would always get sent back. He didn't speak english very well until I was older. I remember one time he took me to get something to eat and he asked me something in Spanish and I just said yeah. What he had asked me is if I wanted my Carne Asada Burrito "HOTTTT". Boy oh boy was my mouth on fire. Eyes watering and everything. Ears ringing. I like all my Mexican food extra hot now.
He passed aways years ago, but that story always makes me laugh thinking back. I wish I would of had more time with him to learn more about my Mexican culture, like I know about my Black culture.
There's still time my friend, look more into that side of your self and learn as much as you can. It can only make you a better person...