"PULLIN' DOWN YA HANES"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All I have to say is WOW. That beat is sick as fuck, and those punchlines are fuckin' brutal. Not siding with any of the artists, but DAMN that is probably the tightest diss track I've ever heard. Once again....WOW.....

Apr 25, 2002
This line killed me....
"Hey, yo Greedy Breezy or E-50 I heard your rhyme, that's softer than my dick after I nut 20 times"

LMAO.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i got a bunch of favorite punches.....

""he shouldn't treat you that way"/who's side are you on anyway?"

LMAO!! that shit was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

"if your LP could talk it would say, "please drop me""

hahahhaha...

"d-sane don't need toilet paper/he's got the IK album"

LMFAO....

In all honesty, this is the best diss track to ever come out of the NW.....Great punches.....SAVAGE BEAT!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
well, i always try to keep it real with my opinions, so this will be no different.

am i the only one not feelin this? i mean i love diss songs, but this just isnt that good. the beat with the flowing just sounds weird. i guess that's his style, but the shit was giving me a headache personally. i will say tho, the punchlines were good.

the beat is pretty cool tho, but imma have to say that "over my dead body" was better, even with BD's wack verses, syko ripped that shit. This probably wont be the last of the disses back and forth, I just hope yall bring more heat next time. maybe get YV or Crytical to lace a track instead. my 2 pennies.

Jan 13, 2003
Can't stop listning to it

God damn, evertime I hear it I pick up something new. Thats, in my opinion, one of the best diss track i've ever heard. I wonder if any of them heard it yet? If I could quote the song, I would. Every bar was hot. The beat was off the chain!!
That song just made my week.
SLR 2K3, look out.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Re: Can't stop listning to it

danadane215 said:
God damn, evertime I hear it I pick up something new. Thats, in my opinion, one of the best diss track i've ever heard. I wonder if any of them heard it yet? If I could quote the song, I would. Every bar was hot. The beat was off the chain!!
That song just made my week.
SLR 2K3, look out.
@4sduesesandtrays
You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. I bet your the ONLY one who posts here and doesn't love this track.
No idea what im talking about? Uhhh first of all, u aint gonna tell me shit about MY OPINION. about the 2nd comment, yeah probably- but i really dont give a shit either way. People on this board (not just SLR, the whole siccness) like all types of wack shit I aint feelin'. That aint nothing new.

May 10, 2002
Re: Re: Can't stop listning to it

4sDeuces&Trays said:

No idea what im talking about? Uhhh first of all, u aint gonna tell me shit about MY OPINION. about the 2nd comment, yeah probably- but i really dont give a shit either way. People on this board (not just SLR, the whole siccness) like all types of wack shit I aint feelin'. That aint nothing new.
Man...its all to the G big dog...real muthafuckas dont persacute others for thier opinions.Not everyone is gonna like the same thang...thats just life.Maybe there will be other Skunt tracks youll like better in the future...who knows!As long as folks can keep they minds open...i really aint trippin...

Skunt...yous a foo bro.Syko,keep it on wax homie...this could be somethin worth playin off of...its all in fun,and i hope it can stay that way.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Can't stop listning to it

Purebred Hogg said:

Man...its all to the G big dog...real muthafuckas dont persacute others for thier opinions.Not everyone is gonna like the same thang...thats just life.Maybe there will be other Skunt tracks youll like better in the future...who knows!As long as folks can keep they minds open...i really aint trippin...

Skunt...yous a foo bro.Syko,keep it on wax homie...this could be somethin worth playin off of...its all in fun,and i hope it can stay that way.

with all said i couldnt agree more....so dont trip yall

ps: P.Hoggin you still up for lettin that Scoob nitty go, hit me up

Apr 25, 2002
Nah, 4Dueces aint no hater. He's been a SLR supporter for a while and drops a lot of appreciated feedback. I just think it takes some folks a while to get used to Skunt's style cuz its so different than anything else out there. Thats also why I like it so much. Everytime Im about to hear any material from that man, I KNOW its gonna be original, creative ass shit.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
1 thing I've learned over the years is that you're NEVER going to make everyone happy. So..........as long as there are more people liking what we do than disliking what we do..........it's all good in my book! Thanks for at least taking the time to peep it....ya know?

Like YV said......you just gotta get used to Skunt's style. It's like nothing you've heard before.

Jan 20, 2003
Cranky said:

That's real....People have opinions, and that doesn't mean they're hatin'......
OPINIONS that is the reason for these boards so the artist can here what his or her fans like from them and from what i read so far skunt is wining wit the fans.....

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Mr. D-Sane said:
1 thing I've learned over the years is that you're NEVER going to make everyone happy. So..........as long as there are more people liking what we do than disliking what we do..........it's all good in my book! Thanks for at least taking the time to peep it....ya know?

Like YV said......you just gotta get used to Skunt's style. It's like nothing you've heard before.
true, true. plus ive heard more shit from SLR that I like as opposed to didnt like, so yall defintely doin' somethin right. Right now im waiting to hear more stuff from Dividenz, YV and Crytical.. im really diggin the little bit of shit I heard from 'em.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
My theory is this........

I'm trying to have a little somethin' for everybody. You may not like Skunt.....but you might like Sarkastik. You might not like Sarkastik.....well....maybe you'll like Dividenz? No? Well how bout Crytical or Young Vicious? See what I'm sayin'? Choices and variety.....that's what life is all about!

As long as I can please you with somethin'......it's all good!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
My theory is this........

I'm trying to have a little somethin' for everybody. You may not like Skunt.....but you might like Sarkastik. You might not like Sarkastik.....well....maybe you'll like Dividenz? No? Well how bout Crytical or Young Vicious? See what I'm sayin'? Choices and variety.....that's what life is all about!

As long as I can please you with somethin'......it's all good!
That is some of the realest shit i've heard and a very good perspective to look at it all. For real though "Pullin Down Ya Hanes" was some classic shit LIKE WHOA!!!! Skunt was straight clownin on this, had punches for days enought to fill up an album and then some. Yesterday was a very good day and this track just capped it all off, literally I had this shit on repeat for like 6 times. I'm not tryin to take sides or anything and I hope this shit just stays on wax, but you cant deny that this track was shittin on "Over Mah Dead Body." I think the beat alone demolished it, another fine masterpiece creation from D, very impressed with the different kind of beats you are comin with. Not everyone is gonna like this track but there are gonna be a lot that will, you have to get us to Skunt's style and really let that shit grow on you. He says some crazy shit that has you sayin wtf, but at the same time it makes perfect sense. This song is only the beginning, for all the doubters i think you can finally recognize that slr is here to stay.