psycho bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
i wonna hear some stories..some experiences, ways to spot one? ways to avoid one? ways to get rid of one w.o having to put a restrainig order on them, worst case scenarios? ladies too, if youve ever been obsessed over a guy, let us know some of the shit youve done, if tech could put his 2 cents into this, it would be greatly appriciated too

Oct 3, 2005
a psycho bitch is that girl that walks up to you at a party, as soon as your girl turns her back, and is like "your soo hot, wanna make out?" then, after telling her your girlfriend is right over there, she says, "oh, well, i don't wanna mess things up with you and your girl, but we can do anything you want..." as she runs her finger down your chest and hooks it in your belt. then, after you politely decline, because you're not tryin to have this psycho bitch get all pissed and start gettin crazy on your ass, she follows you to the beer pong table like she's your personal cheerleader or some shit. in summation, she's that bitch that can't take a hint when one smacks her in the face.

dirty slut probably had diseases...

Feb 18, 2006
"she's that bitch that can't take a hint when one smacks her in the face" completely true, but damn people, cmon i wonna hear more stories, ive been getting real interested into this since ive had to deal with one, and the intro to Psycho Bitch became one of my fav tech songs :|

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^ drew told me..

a Psycho bitch is the bitch that tells you she is pregnant every month...when she knows she aint...but she does it anyway just to keep your mind thinking..

psycho bitch is that bitch that will run her car right into yours...with everyone watching...
or follow you everywhere you go....either by car, walking, or someone driving her...

a psycho bitch will try to hop in your window..as you drive by telling her FUCK U BITCH!!!!

a psycho bitch....will let you hear her talk on the phone and try to plan your death with someone on the other line...telling that person..

"how much you gonna charge me to kill this nigga?"
(pause)
"Damn, Tbone said he'll do it for $300"..."we'll it dont matter, I just dont want his body found"..
(pause)
"hell yea..make him hurt...and I want it done by tonight"
^^^saying shit like this...while your friends watch and listen..

a psycho bitch will try to fight you ...knowing damn well she cant and wont win.

Jun 8, 2004
JLMACN said:
^^^ drew told me..

a Psycho bitch is the bitch that tells you she is pregnant every month...when she knows she aint...but she does it anyway just to keep your mind thinking..

Some heroin addict bitch pulled this shit on one of my boys a while back over a shirt she wanted back that she had left at his crib.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
MID-WEST785 said:
I know jl knows psycho bitches cause he is one he follows me all over this board startin shit...Every topic i post there he is with in minutes now thats a psycho bitch.... quit stalkin me ho...

I call it being an ACTIVE member of the board..

a Psycho bitch is a bitch that sends you PMs....calling you a psycho bitch..
you quit stalking me...bitch.

A psycho bitch is one that goes and finds things off the internet to posts about the one they are in fatuated with..
in this case..

MID-WEST785...i let u suck me off a couple times...cause i thought you were cool...

now you love me.

go away.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
you are too young to know..
I asked how old you were cause old skool heads know..

are you familiar with the term OUTY-5000?
most likely not...considering your age..
its something that came out in the late 80's early 90's...
rappers used to use it in their raps..

and it became the street way to say..."peace out", "later", "holla", etc, etc...
folks would just say.. OUTY 5000..
which then became just....5000..to shorten it.

i dont know why i told you..
but now you know..

Jan 7, 2003
Okay...theres a thin line between being a crazy bitch and being a bout it bitch...

True story:

One of my girls found her dudes phone in his car after he passed out...went thru it and found all these text messages from some chick...saying all this lovey shit...so she started texting the bitch telling her to come over to "his" house...after a few texts the bitch agrees to come over to "his" house right...The bitch first of all knows they together and my girl is sending texts saying shes outta town...the bitch is on the way over so she moves there cars all around...so the bitch walks up to the door...knocks on the door...my girls answers it and says shes the dudes sister...she lets the chick in and locks the door behind her...(mind you that she has a 2 sided lock that a key has to open)...the bitch sits on the couch and my girl is trying to wake up her dude...screaming at him , the chick finally figures out whats up and cant get out the house...ha ha...the bitch ends up having to break out the window in the kitchen trying to get out while getting her ass whooped on...

the clencher...her dude...NEVER wakes up that night...and when he wakes up in the AM., doesnt understand why all his shits outside waiting on him, and why his face is all scratched and shit...never beleived that it all happened till he talked to the chick...LMAO!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
thats some fucked up shit...right there..

Yea my boy told me his girl tried to do something very similar to that..
she called every single girl on his cell phone...and threatened all of them..

Bitches these days..