psycho bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
^^^ yea i've never done anything like any of this shit mentioned in this thread....that shit is crazy...esp wat deana was speakin of, thats just insane!!!

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
JLMACN said:
thats some fucked up shit...right there..

Yea my boy told me his girl tried to do something very similar to that..
she called every single girl on his cell phone...and threatened all of them..

Bitches these days..

Yea my boys ex did that shit to him but it was on aim she figured out his password and any girl on that list got threatened to stay away or else. That chick was crazy another time we were hanging out this bowling alley all together and she seemed like she was in a bad mood so i asked my friend about it walking back to the cars he was like i have no clue then later that night she started yelling at him saying me and him were talking shit on her coming out the bowling alley. Fucking paranoid i swear

Jan 7, 2003
Ha ha...man...I aint gonna be the chick on the other end saying..."okay, I'll stay away" or else...bitch...bring it...LMAO!!!
I've been crazy at times...I think it's something that you SLOWLY grow out of in a realtionship...Not even with age, but as your realtionship grows...Cause I aint no lying...I'll be the crazy bitch when I feel the need...
I remember being like 18, and the shit I used to do...dang...ha ha!!!

Feb 18, 2006
i wonna hear about the cocaine bitches, the 666 bitches, the girls that like fucking virgins, have sexual fantasies of fuckin a guy with a gun to the head, the kind that will start dating an ex-strip club owner, whos now a DJ who makes 70 grand a year just to make the guy jealous and show him what she can have cause he didnt want to be with her...ok im getting too far into my experiences now

Jan 7, 2003
Okay now...Dont get it twisted...Guys can be Crazy as fuck...I have an ex that I refer to as Physco...Crazy ass dude...I could leave me phone in the car or somewhere for like 2 hours...come back and have like 68 missed calls with 14 voicemails of them freaking out saying he was gonna kill himself...the type of guy that threatens to kill himself in front of you when you leave him so that you live with that image in your head for the rest of your life...

I'm a mean ass bitch and I dont tolerate that type of shit...we got in a fight and I walked out the house and went to the car and something told me to go back inside...and I went in and dude hada shotgun in his mouth...I was like whoah dude...!!!

Ive learned that as many tiems as someone can say they cant live without you, or that they cant imagine there life without you...Watch the fuck out!!!!

Apr 21, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
Okay now...Dont get it twisted...Guys can be Crazy as fuck...I have an ex that I refer to as Physco...Crazy ass dude...I could leave me phone in the car or somewhere for like 2 hours...come back and have like 68 missed calls with 14 voicemails of them freaking out saying he was gonna kill himself...the type of guy that threatens to kill himself in front of you when you leave him so that you live with that image in your head for the rest of your life...

I'm a mean ass bitch and I dont tolerate that type of shit...we got in a fight and I walked out the house and went to the car and something told me to go back inside...and I went in and dude hada shotgun in his mouth...I was like whoah dude...!!!

Ive learned that as many tiems as someone can say they cant live without you, or that they cant imagine there life without you...Watch the fuck out!!!!

real shit! i've had some pyscho dicks in my life as well....

when they start writing u poems about how they can't live with out ya...i've changed my number a couple times...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Alright check this out...

damn I got alot of stories I don't know where to start...

most of em got to do with my first babymama...

I was living with my oldest sons mom at the time, we had a serious love/hate relationship. I wasn't perfect but this girl is CRAZY. I was sittin on the couch and she was on her way out the door for work. She leaves, then all of a sudden she comes back in and says "I forgot somethin". Next thing I know she goes in the kitchen and rips the phone out of the wall and walks out with it sayin "I'll be damned if talkin to any bitches on my phone while I'm at work!" So I'm like "Fuck you, I'm a grown ass man I ain't puttin up with this shit." I end up throwin all my shit in the back of my car and goin to my moms house. Next thing I know, its 2-3 hours later and I'm sittin at my moms chillin and the phone ring. It's my babymama callin from the gas station closest to my moms house, she said "Baby can you come get me and take me to the hospital I just caught on fire at the gas station." I'm like what the fuck. I drive down the the gas station this bitch pant leg all burnt up and her lil nike shoe is melted on the ground. The clerk at the gas station tellin me about how he looked out the window seen her jumpin around on fire and he jumped over the counter and put her out. She was all shakin and shit lookin all crazy. I asked her what happened she said she lit her cigarette and accidentally dropped it and her leg went up in flames. I ended up takin her to the hospital and that night I stayed with her. I knew somethin was funny about what happened. A week later me and this bitch fightin again over the phone, and she leaves the house and starts callin me from different gas station phones talkin about she can't live without me and she gon drive out the gas station parking lot into oncoming traffic and kill herself. And during one of the payphone conversations she ends up sayin "remember when I caught on fire at the gas station?! I DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!!" Then she started tellin me how she sprayed the gas on her leg at the pump then went in to pay and came out, lit a cigarette and threw it down on her leg. All because I moved out and she thought her life was over and she was tryin to find a way to get me back....

the shit females will do for attention....

and thats just one story out of many, and they're all fucked up....

I'll post some more later when I get time.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
One night I was over at my guy T's house shootin dice, it was me and about eight other people just kickin it havin a good time. It got late and my guy Carnell, his babymama, and this dude from New York needed a ride home, so I let them ride with me. Whenever I was out and my babymama didn't know where I was at, she would start driving down every street and alley (seriously) in my city til she found my car. So I pull out of the alley, Carnell and his babymama are in the backseat, and New York is in the passenger. As soon as I pull out I go down this one way street, then Carnell says "Damn Chris is that your babymama sittin on the side of the road?" So we drive by and it was her sittin there, i guess she found my car then posted up, waitin on me to leave. As soon as I pass her she starts chasin me down the one way, then she pulls along side of me and this bitch rams her car into mine so her car was blockin me and I can't go nowhere. I jumped out the car and was like "Bitch you just ran into me!" then she jumped out and was like "whos that bitch in the backseat!?" Then I look at her car and I realize this bitch had my son and her other 2 kids in her backseat. My son was only 1 yr. old at the time. And this bitch is drivin crazy rammin her car into mine with my son in her back seat. I was about to whoop her ass. I start walkin towards her and all of a sudden i hear "Get back in the car, I got my hand on my gun! I got my hand on my gun!" I turn around and there was a cop right behind me. But check this out... it was a blessing in disguise becuz he saw the whole thing. So that night my babymama lost her kids and if that would have never happened I would probably never had gotten custody of my son.

Crazy shit...

i'll post some more later...