Psycho Bitch mosh pit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
so I caught a bunch of shit from these underage chicks as I pushed my way to the front of the crowd before paul wall came on. they were complaining about how they bought "VIP tickets" and therefore were granted access to the front of the crowd. I laughed in their faces when they showed me their "VIP cards" and proceeded to the very front of the crowd.

anyway, about an hour later psycho bitch came on and I got in a Straight up, all out, hardcore mosh pit in the middle of 8 to 10 high school aged girls. It was all love though, pretty fucking gratifying experience that everyone should try to have....just thought I'd share that with y'all mufukas.

Sep 22, 2006
not really, im not one of them dumass juggalos that was there, it was nothin but juggalos, i was like the only one there to see tech n tech only, but fuckin stupid ass girl ooked like she was done on drugs, throwin her self on ppl and some other dude on a dudes girl, so me and the dude was ready to wash the dude up and that dumn druggy bitch get throwin herself on me, its not my fault i was the only one ther jus tryna enjoy a fuckin concert and not a damn rock show

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lmao, I love how Juggalos got brought up again.

I went to the Twiztid show on March 1st, and this kid started trying to mosh, and got decked by like four Juggalos, and got told to stop being a fucking retard.
then the 4 juggalos got beat up by 2 non juggalos and were told to take a shower
Lmao. Wow.
I still love how this whole "Non-Showering" thing comes up with Juggalos.
I mean, personally, I take a shower as often as possible, usually twice a day.
You're the only one then.
LOL

Oct 9, 2002
not really, im not one of them dumass juggalos that was there, it was nothin but juggalos, i was like the only one there to see tech n tech only, but fuckin stupid ass girl ooked like she was done on drugs, throwin her self on ppl and some other dude on a dudes girl, so me and the dude was ready to wash the dude up and that dumn druggy bitch get throwin herself on me, its not my fault i was the only one ther jus tryna enjoy a fuckin concert and not a damn rock show
he was referring to the thread starter i believe
correctamundo... the OP sounds like an asshat and should be punched for ruing the show for people that just wanna chill...

tech n9ne shows are not ozzfest... leave the moshing and shit to shows it belongs at

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Tech kind of prides himself in making cats mosh to his music.
I mean..if you're up front..or in the back...you'll be fine.
It's easily avoidable if you don't dig the whole moshing thing.

Now, me..I'm a tall dude.
I can't stand body surfing..I'm always gettin' kicked in the head.
But, I understand..people like having a good time..So, I'm not going to start shit or throw mugs. I just..look out for myself. lol