PSD on trial for beating of woman last year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
The charge of "sexual penetration against a persons will" wil get your head buss open in the pen dat shit classed as rape

Feb 8, 2006
he has too be in a dark place right now after all the shit that has went down in the past 10 years

Feb 7, 2006
He was damn lucky to beat that case when he got caught up at the airport with them stunnas, now this? Smh I highly doubt he is as fortunate in this case! Looks like a PC life for you loser! U have earned it

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
"sexual penetration against the victim's will"...sounds pretty much like rape to me!..and the fact hes known as an ecstasy dealer/user,who just got off or snitched his way out of a big time case,dosent look good for him,.. this now in the eyes of the court,makes him look like a ecstasy pill poppin rapist!...if he wasnt done before, he is now!

in this case,..thizz isnt what it iz!

Props: milkky
Dec 19, 2005
PSDs side of the story

Davison's defense counsel, Vallejo criminal defense attorney Amy Morton, told jurors in her opening statement that the woman was upset that night over her belief that Davison was seeing other women.

"And she went ballistic," Morton said.

It was the victim's behavior, Morton said, that caused him to hit her and kick her barefoot, twice, before trying to leave the apartment.

Jul 6, 2009
PSDs side of the story

Davison's defense counsel, Vallejo criminal defense attorney Amy Morton, told jurors in her opening statement that the woman was upset that night over her belief that Davison was seeing other women.

It was the victim's behavior, Morton said, that caused him to hit her and kick her barefoot, twice, before trying to leave the apartment.
Sounds about right. And she said her self pretty much that she was willing to take the D. Police added all them charges cuz they're mad they got dusted in the chase

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
After she arrived, the woman said, Davison told her to disrobe and the pair went into a bedroom. Not long after they became intimate with each other, Davison began punching her in the head, according to testimony.

According to the victim, Davison told her that if she screamed, he was going to "kick her face in."

:hurt::dead:

Aug 17, 2002
That's why you never smack these women too hard on the ass cuz they can turn around and call abuse on you. This one girl told me to slap her face while I was fucking her I was like hell no you're not going to turn that shit on me if u feel like it

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it is hard to argue against the court of public opinion. this shit doesn't look good for PSD who has already been to prison several times. The defense can paint him as a career criminal who cannot be rehabilitated. I hope for his sake this was an isolated incident and the defense can't find any other girls that can take the stand and claim PS beat them.

Aug 14, 2005
PSDs side of the story

Barefoot or deerfoot . Things that make u go hmm?

Last edited: