PSD/KEAK/MARV Da BIDNESS....how many units did it sell?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C.M.P CEO said:
psd made the album..mess style didnt mesh with the otha artist,and keak just ruined it...im just bein real

im fans of all they music but psd carried the album,hands down,,i mean it was koo..but it wasnt what i thought it would be
Sorry homie but imo thats complete bullshit, messy and keak didnt ruin shit.
Album was slap and all them come hard. Sure PSD on it the most, but when them other cats are on there, they dont dissapoint.

Jul 22, 2003
I thought that shit was whatever..couple cool songs...not worth the money to me...

I was in Seattle and that shit was selling....They even played a joint off that at the club.

I think that shit sold real well

Apr 29, 2007
THIKID said:
yea it was hot..i thought keak killed some of them tho...
psd coo..but sometimes he be on somebullshit ..all them god damn mellowed out ass songs and shit...the tightest psd album has him on the cover witta motorcycle on it..had a song called stay the fuck out my bizness...cant find it nowhere though

Jan 26, 2004
da bidness will be one of the bay's biggest indie sellers of 2007 in cd sales, downloads and ringtones, respectively. It isn't @ 20k soundscan yet but it's on pace to get there very soon

Aug 8, 2006
valley2thebay said:
psd coo..but sometimes he be on somebullshit ..all them god damn mellowed out ass songs and shit...the tightest psd album has him on the cover witta motorcycle on it..had a song called stay the fuck out my bizness...cant find it nowhere though
you dont kno real game when you hear it

Aug 4, 2002
noone said:
da bidness will be one of the bay's biggest indie sellers of 2007 in cd sales, downloads and ringtones, respectively. It isn't @ 20k soundscan yet but it's on pace to get there very soon

Link or it's bs.