Ps4 randomly turning off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Whats the running like in 25? Can players cut at impossible angles at top speed?
Nah you lose a tonne of momentum making cuts but the tackling can be pretty garbage at times. And without calling cover 2 or always pressing DBs screens seem to get first downs 90% of the time.

For once I can say it is a bit of a chess match with play calling though. But you still have those bullshit times where someone will keep using a star, and you keep making the right calls but can't stop them.

I'm 10-8 online , started 6-0. I'd say 4 of my losses were do to terrible connections and me just turning off system.

Props: NAMO and NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Nah you lose a tonne of momentum making cuts but the tackling can be pretty garbage at times. And without calling cover 2 or always pressing DBs screens seem to get first downs 90% of the time.

For once I can say it is a bit of a chess match with play calling though. But you still have those bullshit times where someone will keep using a star, and you keep making the right calls but can't stop them.

I'm 10-8 online , started 6-0. I'd say 4 of my losses were do to terrible connections and me just turning off system.
Thats good to hear, I might check it out now. I think star players winning 1v1 is good and I am pleased to hear running is realistic.

I 'd double any star wr te or rb

Nov 18, 2010
Thats good to hear, I might check it out now. I think star players winning 1v1 is good and I am pleased to hear running is realistic.

I 'd double any star wr te or rb
Ya I would do that and sometimes it doesn't work still.

I mean if I double megatron with a safety and he airs it out to burleson beats my guy one on one I can't complain. But half the time people will throw to that double covered WR and still get it to him.

I guess I could just be having bad luck. I swear if I call zone, someone will hit the middle, if I call man 2 man they hit the flats. Maybe I just been playing people with good field vision as of late but coupled with a lag loss every 3 games I'm getting pissed.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ya I would do that and sometimes it doesn't work still.

I mean if I double megatron with a safety and he airs it out to burleson beats my guy one on one I can't complain. But half the time people will throw to that double covered WR and still get it to him.

I guess I could just be having bad luck. I swear if I call zone, someone will hit the middle, if I call man 2 man they hit the flats. Maybe I just been playing people with good field vision as of late but coupled with a lag loss every 3 games I'm getting pissed.
Who do u play with? Cards?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Ok goons, I just picked up a used PS4 from Gamestop for $180 after coupons and trade-in credit. Im at the part where it says do I want to make this PS my primary. Can I do that and still be able to use PS3??
THAT IS A GREAT PRICE! Mind sharing what coupons and shit you traded in just to give us an idea?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
THAT IS A GREAT PRICE! Mind sharing what coupons and shit you traded in just to give us an idea?
I dont remember if it was late last year or early this year but GS had a 3/5/7 (10%/25%/35%) tier trade in thing going on so I took everything that I accumulated thru the years. Did several 7 game transactions at a time in order to get the 35% per game, it was around when Halo Reach was still fetching $20 before bonus. After all done I ended up with $678 in trade in credit. 2 Next Gen and bout 13 games (tax free) Im done

TL:DR Fuck the system, dont let it fuck you.

Props: Kon1 and Kon1

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I try to log in and it says i need a subscription, then it says its either down or updating
Won't let you play online until the game is downloaded. Also, the network being down probably has something to do with your signal strength. I googled this issue, as I was having it too. I guess it's a known issue and there's supposed to be a firmware update coming soon