PS3 to cure cancer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
lmao yeah thats it, fuck cables.
i dunno why wireless aint come to mind.
i guess its cuz i pictured the nintendo gamecub so i was thinkin old school

May 9, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
This already exsists...i had it in my hotel in Chicago...shit was dope...

Plus they tried to mass sell this about 5 years ago....MSN on TV...it didnt do very well...

Did anyone even look at this??I aint makin this shit up...i actually posted ON the Siccness from my hotel room...from the TV...

May 9, 2002
Y-Soulja said:
^^^ I never seen anything like that before though but I think I know what you mean, it's probably like a wide-inch monitor that looks like a TV, something like that

(edit: was replying to edward)
No...it was a Magnovox 27" TV like the one people have in their homes....matter of fact...whichever cable system they had...their was movies you could buy that were out in theatres for just over a month....the net cost $9.99 for 24 hours...and like $4.99 for 5 hours...

Mar 9, 2005
damn, thats expensive net time! I suppose it's in a trial phase, maybe if it takes off they'll reduce the price and it will become more widespread. If you saw it 5 years ago though, then it obviously didn't take off!

I just bought a sony LCD and it has a monitor input in the back, so I can plug my laptop into it and play games/surf the net on the TV. Usually I stick to the PC though.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
askG said:
i mean, i never been a fan of xbox, but deep down, i knew ps3 was gonna wipe the fucking gaming map with xbox 360 bits and pieces...bitchs gonna cure cancer, is the 360 gonna go out and feed the hungry?
The Sprint Razors R' helping to cure aids in Africa, Technolagy these days is just ah lil scary!