Ps3 or speakers and deck for Car?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Speakers or Playstation 3

• speakers

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • ps3

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Aug 11, 2003
i feel u , used to be tha same shit with me, livin with my bitch, neva spent money on myself, but tha bitch really fuced up when she went and had a kid, told tha bitch i ain't down with that shit right now, most of ya'll niggaz too young to be strugglin like that, fuck all that kid shit unless u like 30+, a nigga need to breath and get his shit str8 yah digg......

I know I used to be on that 30+ shit.. and so was my girl.

but her birthcontrol was makin her bleed all funny so she quit taking em for like a week. and i didnt know.. so i was bustin all inside her and shit.

it prob a trap baby. but i dont think she would have done that to me since i always talk about how i want to kill my bros babys momma cuz of that same shit.

but what you talk is real shit. FUCK having kids till you 30+ too much fucking life to live to be stuck in the god damn house all fucking day.

May 31, 2008
I know I used to be on that 30+ shit.. and so was my girl.

but her birthcontrol was makin her bleed all funny so she quit taking em for like a week. and i didnt know.. so i was bustin all inside her and shit.

it prob a trap baby. but i dont think she would have done that to me since i always talk about how i want to kill my bros babys momma cuz of that same shit.

but what you talk is real shit. FUCK having kids till you 30+ too much fucking life to live to be stuck in the god damn house all fucking day.
real talk my wifey tried to trap me so i left tha bitch, same shit u talkin bout

Aug 14, 2003
SHIT I GOT BOTH, YOU GOT A BABY COMIN BRO, WHAT THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU COMIN DOWN, SLAPPIN & THEN GET YOUR BABY OUT THE BACKSEAT? GET BOTH, JOOG THE SPEAKERS.