Ps3 or speakers and deck for Car?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Speakers or Playstation 3

• speakers

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • ps3

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Aug 9, 2006
Congrats on the yunksta Will.... I was in this same position but I went with getting some beat in my car and I have no regrets. I wanted a PS3 hella bad so I gotta save some loot. I enjoy video games... don't get me wrong but I haven't had beat in my car in a long time so I went with the music. Came up on a Kicker Amp at Fry's for sale ($100) that was a steal.
which amp?

Nov 26, 2007
hopefully you aren't thinking about putting the beat in the car that youre gonna have your kid in...its a lot easier to get your beat jacked after stuntin down the block then sitting up in the privacy of your own crib playing a ps3...

But as a father of an almost 1 year old son, put ALL that money towards your kid someway. Put most of it towards diapers for now and down the road(get a couple packs of NB's -7's), put some of it towards food(ESPECIALLY IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN WIC), and the rest into a savings account for your son...i could care less what my situation is, but I don't want my kid to EVER have to worry about half the shit that I have had to in my life.

Aug 11, 2003
hopefully you aren't thinking about putting the beat in the car that youre gonna have your kid in...its a lot easier to get your beat jacked after stuntin down the block then sitting up in the privacy of your own crib playing a ps3...

But as a father of an almost 1 year old son, put ALL that money towards your kid someway. Put most of it towards diapers for now and down the road(get a couple packs of NB's -7's), put some of it towards food(ESPECIALLY IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN WIC), and the rest into a savings account for your son...i could care less what my situation is, but I don't want my kid to EVER have to worry about half the shit that I have had to in my life.

real shit.. and you know whats fucked.I was getting ready to get the ps3.. and my apt started leaking and shit,and the fucking management aint really givin a fuck.. so we gotta move now.

So I ain't getting shit.. somthing always fucks up just in time.

i was gonna try and get one about this time last year.. but i had to move haha fuckin aint ever getting this shit

Nov 26, 2007
real shit.. and you know whats fucked.I was getting ready to get the ps3.. and my apt started leaking and shit,and the fucking management aint really givin a fuck.. so we gotta move now.

i was gonna try and get one about this time last year.. but i had to move haha fuckin aint ever getting this shit
I have a PS3 and i use it to store all my pics and videos of my son. Shit downloads hella quick and it can be used for a lot more than just playin games...between watchin movies, playin cd's, and goin on the internet, everyone can use it.

Aug 9, 2006
thats coo mayne i got the 250.2 years ago for 2 bills......still havnt used it for anything though......im not going to use it for a sub though imma use it for the componet system ive been looking for....that shit should sound clean when im done with it

right now im knockin a w6 with the memphis mono 500......sealed box.....best bass ive had ever.....and ive fucked with the L7 series 15s two of em....the jls are just crisp...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I got that Kicker amp pushin' some JL's and they sound real clean... I gotta sealed box too and it's soundin' nice. Can't go wrong with Kicker Amps... actually they under rate their amps... when you open the box, it'll have a certificate with the true rating.

May 31, 2008
i luv music tha most, cats got tha speaker thang twisted, i ain't worried about "loud" no more, when i wuz a teenager i wanted that, i want some HIGH QUALITY ass shit, where u can hear every whisper n shit on tha track yah digg, i'im peepin those infinities at frys and best buy, they like hunned somethin, tha best ones they got there, shit sound off tha heezy.........music don't sound tha same after u listen to that shit on some high end shit....

May 31, 2008

i feel u , used to be tha same shit with me, livin with my bitch, neva spent money on myself, but tha bitch really fuced up when she went and had a kid, told tha bitch i ain't down with that shit right now, most of ya'll niggaz too young to be strugglin like that, fuck all that kid shit unless u like 30+, a nigga need to breath and get his shit str8 yah digg......

Feb 10, 2006
which is more worth it.. I love videos games.. and i love music. cant really choose.

I got my first baby on the way and this is prob gonna be the last thing i get for me for a long time.

Go wit the PS3

Havin super loud music gets old fast...

Plus, blu-ray is the way to go...Specially if you already got a nice tv

agree wit the bottom statement esp you got a seed on the way, you prolly gunna be home...& if you love games you set

GTA4
MGS4
Socom Ps3

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i luv music tha most, cats got tha speaker thang twisted, i ain't worried about "loud" no more, when i wuz a teenager i wanted that, i want some HIGH QUALITY ass shit, where u can hear every whisper n shit on tha track yah digg, i'im peepin those infinities at frys and best buy, they like hunned somethin, tha best ones they got there, shit sound off tha heezy.........music don't sound tha same after u listen to that shit on some high end shit....
Yeah them infinities sound hella clear... their subwoofers aren't bad either. Stick with Fry's though.. Best Buy hardly ever have deals.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i was watching a movie at my homies house fucker got a ps3 cause i was gonna get one in a month so he bought one before me and watched a movie on blu-ray that shit amazing another reason to get a ps3 over an xbox360

Aug 11, 2003
fuckers are in here fixing that shit right now.

Im coo with staying here.. i like the mexican dude whos fixing shit. but my girl is trippin now.

they fix shit on they own time. and i really couldnt give a fuck right now. but when my baby comes it cant go down liek this.. they need to fix shit when i need em to.

ps3 is what im gonna get ONEDAY