PS3 Exclusives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I jus borrowed a ps3 from my friend and i'am wonderin which ps3 game's i should pick up at block buster tommarow.. i'am only tryin to pick up 1 or 2.. so far this is the list i got that i sound interested most in..

Metal Gear Solid 4 (already played a lil bit of this game got sorta bored of it but im willin to give it another shot.)

InFamous (this is actually the one im most interested in.)

Resistence 1 or 2 (heard the co-op was great in 2, i'am a big fan of co-op so i might cop 1&2.)

KillZone 2 (i wanna give the online a try on this one.. is the campaign worth it too?)

Valkyre Chronicles (i'am a huge RPG fan.. if this is actually a good RPG then ill most likley pick this game up along with one more off the list.)

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
After reading Game Spot's reveiw i really dont think i'am interested in this game.. Well, i'am.. But i'd much rather rent Valkyre Chronicles first because i'am not sure how long i'am gonna even have this ps3.. i might get to Disgaea sometime later down the road tho.. But since Game Spot said it was "Less accessible than ever for someone new to the series" i'am thinking of staying away.

Sep 28, 2002
i would play the ones you listed first and then the ones i listed... and killzone 2's campaign wasnt that good in my opinion i only play online... didnt even finish campaign

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
After reading Game Spot's reveiw i really dont think i'am interested in this game.. Well, i'am.. But i'd much rather rent Valkyre Chronicles first because i'am not sure how long i'am gonna even have this ps3.. i might get to Disgaea sometime later down the road tho.. But since Game Spot said it was "Less accessible than ever for someone new to the series" i'am thinking of staying away.
Fair enough.

...but NIS is the only thing the PS3 has going for it right now.

until Trico comes out that is.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
uncharted
killzone 2 (single player is very good)
metal gear solid 4

get these three games and you wont be disappointed

Feb 12, 2006
The best 2 on the list are Metal Gear and Uncharted if your only looking to pick up 2.
They're actually the 2 best games on the system to date. Metal gear speaks for itself and Uncharted plays like Tomb Raider except better with a great story, great graphics and great gameplay. I wouldn't play anything until I played those two first. It really depends on what genre is your favorite, I still gotta check out Valkyria Chronicles haven't had the time yet.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Is InFamous really not that good or something or have u guys jus not played it yet?

I think i'am gonna get MGS4 and InFamous.. Or MGS4 and Uncharted, but i'am not too much of a Tomb Raider fan so idk if i'll like it too much.

Sep 28, 2002
Is InFamous really not that good or something or have u guys jus not played it yet?

I think i'am gonna get MGS4 and InFamous.. Or MGS4 and Uncharted, but i'am not too much of a Tomb Raider fan so idk if i'll like it too much.
I HAVENT played it yet... so i havent commented on it but many say its really good... just read the prototype vs infamous thread and make ur decision after reading that... plus ur gonna rent it, so you wont be out 60 dollars at the end of the day

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

i'd compare uncharted to gears of war rather than tomb raider

the concept is similar to tomb raider but the gameplay is more like gears since its a 3rd person shooter where you have to take cover

dont waste your time with resistance 2

infamous is also quite a fun game