ps2 dvd player

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
im not sure i might open it up if some one could give some good directions.....or just send that shit bac since i dont play it that much

anyway @revol she just a internet model pretty much....

Nov 14, 2002
yea it's probably better to pretend to know what you're doing, take your ps2 apart, fuck wit somethin you're not suppose to, pull something out of place, pointing your laser in the wrong direction, lose a screw or 2, and wonder why your ps2 doesn't work anymore...
Yeah, sorry I'm not a pussy and I know how to use simple tools. I guess when I took my shit apart and FIXED IT, that's not nearly as good as paying shipping for Sony to do the same shit.... good work.

so I unscrew It...then what clean off the fan?Then the lens???
Well make sure to remember there's a ribbon that connects the top shell to the bottom. When you open it you should lift the left side of the PS2 to right, so not to pull on or generally fuck up the ribbon. You'll have to use a smaller screwdriver to take the top off the cd-rom drive in it, then just use your shirt or a paper towel or something to just wipe the lens of the laser.

I guess you could clean up the rest of it if you want, but I don't really think cleaning the fan or anything else would be necessary.

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Yeah, sorry I'm not a pussy and I know how to use simple tools. I guess when I took my shit apart and FIXED IT, that's not nearly as good as paying shipping for Sony to do the same shit.... good work.
obviously you are a pussy you fuckin genius you go solder your mod chip on smart guy

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I got a first generation PS2 and I haven't had any problems with it. If your just wanting to clean off the lens then why don't you go to someplace like Wal-Martz and get you one of those cleaning discz with the lil brush on the disc and do it that way. Fuck taking it apart...

Nov 14, 2002
obviously you are a pussy you fuckin genius you go solder your mod chip on smart guy
It speaks a lot on you that you'd bring up me being a genius just because I'm suggesting he remove a few screws. If you can't figure out wich way to turn a fuckin' screwdriver...

::shakes head::

I agree Zero media some homo bitch made nerd
I'm sorry, my "wannabe ghetto slang translater" is broken. Can you try that in English?

What the fuck else should I expect from a bunch of primates? Fuckin' morons can't even use a screwdriver for anything other than breakin' into cars.