** Prove it time people **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
Here are my two coppies, one 9.99 one 8.99, thank you DonDon for the 5 bucks off. Oh yea, and the rest of my Tech collection.
I know it isn't a huge collection, but I am happy with it.

Feb 11, 2006
Album:

Album+Receipt:

Receipt Close-up:

How many they had left at F.Y.E:

just two....i went to target and they didnt have any copies....i went back later and bought 1 more copy and my friend bought the last one....no more left at f.y.e...my homegirl buyin another copy tomorrow...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Jimmi_Bones said:
They are sold out...someone just called me and said they were at the best buy I was thinking of stopping by after work and they are sold out too

Yup, like an idiot i thought I would be able to pick up a copy after work from Hastings and the guy said they were sold out..Sucks for me, but good sign for Tech...

Sep 17, 2003
JLMACN said:
they were sold out at Nebraska Furniture Mart..

:(

How much did they have it for? I overpayed both times I have bought the album. $15.98 at a Mike's CDs and $14.99 at KMART. (Well, actually at KMART, I get a 10% discount because I work for the Sears Holdings Corp., which owns KMART. So it was a little cheaper.) KMART here in town only got four copies in, but I was just there shopping with the wife, and bought the last one they had! That should (hopefully!) make the people who order for 'em, order more back in now. :classic: