** Prove it time people **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
need to wait until i get mine from the strange store. only bought 2 total (one strange store, 1 best buy), cant afford anymore right now

Apr 27, 2006
i bought....dont have pics yet...i can get some if you really need proof that bad...lol..i was at the signing last night so you know i bought that shit.....or else i wouldnt have gotten in the building

Oct 3, 2005
i was only gonna get one, but for 9.99, why not two? and notice the placement of the stickers. if you were the casual shopper looking for a new rap album, would you even notice this cd?

Nov 14, 2003
Jimmi_Bones said:
I stopped at best buy on my way to work....could NOT find it anywhere....they had 3 AP and 2 VT's...the fuck
should have asked if they had any, they might have slipped up and not put it on the shelves

Sep 17, 2003
Twiztidmn said:
should have asked if they had any, they might have slipped up and not put it on the shelves

Yeah, always ask! I used to work in a retail store where it was common for someone to fuck up and forget to put out new releases on Tuesday. By the time we realized, sometimes it would be three in the afternoon!

Apr 30, 2004
I wish i could post pictures, but trust... I got it. I set my alarm for 10 this morning so I could get to best buy right after they opened. This album is meeting/exceeding every expectation I had for it.

Sep 26, 2002
man i still remember when i bought AP back in boston ... i had heard the snippets on this forum the summer before and was waitin for the release. then the day it came out i went to the nearest record store and they didnt know what the fuck i was talking bout when i was askin if they had it. started feelin kinda hopeless. then, went to newbury comics and ofcourse they had it. hahaha. i was listening to that shit on the T on the way to my place.... shit was so hype i got on the wrong train by mistake listening to that shit in my walkman... i took the D train instead of the B ....lol good times