Props to Killa Valley on the new Hurrikaine cd!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
Best release of the year IMO. Tight cd from start to finish. I bought the cd this mornin and been playing it all day. My favorite track is "He Say, She Say". Damn Kaine and P-Dise came hard on that track.

Will we see another Kaine release in the future?

Oct 12, 2003
og MS said:
good lookin homie... some people on the site said they thought the production was weak.. whatz your opinion on the trax...
production was FAR from weak. Real clean beats, and alot of bass tracks, which i Love :cool: ! Damn i'm lovin the track "Ol Skoolz" too, it bring backs alot of memories for me. All tracks are slumpin, and guest appearances were all solid, from Drew to Messy Marv they all came sick. The only flaw i found tho, which was minor, was how he used a recycled verse on the title track "Storm of the Century". No one else will notice it tho unless they are a Big LowDown fan.

K

KAH

yea i notcied that recycled verse & messy marv's & hollow tips r recycled also. Great cd took a bit 2 grow on me. Kaine needs 2 do sum more tracks wit drew & use them type of beats. That MAC PARK song is dope. Is he plannin on doin another solo & he should do a track wit BG Evil

Nov 14, 2002
HE SAY SHE SAY..............

THATS THE CUT RIGHT THERE!!!MUCH PROPS TO KAINE K.V.E FOR COMMIN WITH THAT REAL SHIT.

BIG ROB OR BENO,HOLLA AT YA BOY.ITS BEEN AWILE.

Feb 19, 2003
Dope CD. I like the different styles of production, and Hurrikane sounds like he's not afraid to experiment vocally...been bumpin' this one along w/ Never's new one (LIFE OF CRIME) on the regular!

PEACE!

May 21, 2002
at first i thought the beats were better than the raps

but after soaking it in, Hurrikaine plus all guests come correct on this shit

tight production tight raps

Best KVE release since Lethal Weapons in my opinion

May 4, 2002
the only reason soomeone woulda say the production was wack, is b/c the aint got slump. all i got is some stock 6x9's and 2 6.5 pionior in the font n that shit sounds coo