profit vs. tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
No offense to profit but he could touch tech with a 100ft pole... Profit isn't even in the top 10 in kc... Pradagy could go blow for blow with tech.. Profit isn't the same type of rapper as tech.. Sure he has passion I know they through that word around a lot but he could battle mop or something... Not tech n9ne

Jul 7, 2002
Tech really isn't a battle rapper though. Tech is an artist, one of the best artists out there. We've all heard Tech's diss songs, but I have never seen or heard him in a typical battle rapping situation.

Just something to think about.

Hands down though the best battle rapper in KC is The Incredible Zig.

Aug 18, 2002
Law said:
The fuck I can't.. He aint shit for real
You obviously don't know shit bout battle rapping....Like I said I'm NOT a fan of Mac by any means, but I have seen that dude straight clown cats on numerous occasions.

Aug 18, 2002
Law said:
Whatever the fuck ever I know plenty about battle rapping bro..
I'm really just fuckin with ya Law. Cuz you know I'm cool with Pro but I'm tellin you Mac just doesn't do it for me either, I don't think he's that tight. But when it comes to battling I have seen much better in this town. I guess, he didn't sign with Rhymesayers for nothing...?!?