PROFIT NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
CD is dope as fuck, whoever hasnt picked this album up yet needs to.......shit is solid front 2 back........profit showed his skills on this album, im interested in this mixtape thats he's working on.......anyone with info on this shit, let us know whats goin down

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah go get this ishh ima screw n chop some of the tracks i dig and think it would sound good...one of my favorites is lost and crazy.....definately some diff. kc style in a good way....like other be sayin that kc westcoast style is getting old.....

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah.....gotta respect the mans work cant be giving no shit away for free....but thanks for peeping it out slide.....who knows we might see a sKCrewed n Chopped album of this real s00n....only time will tell!!!

Sep 9, 2004
KC_Vett said:
yeah.....gotta respect the mans work cant be giving no shit away for free....but thanks for peeping it out slide.....who knows we might see a sKCrewed n Chopped album of this real s00n....only time will tell!!!

REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want, go ahead and get crackin on it!!!!! You got a private message too!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KC_Vett said:
click my sig for some of profits tracks sKCrewed up.....
yo homie...
i want to show you somethin when you got some time...
...i think i can help you get some MAJOR!!!!! business...

hit me up...tonight...maybe i can come over and chop up some game..
....or whatever..

Aug 20, 2002
where can I buy "WRITTEN IN BLOOD"???this is also a masterpiece,....
yeah,and he sounds a lil´bit like KB from StreetMilitary&Scarface,......his music caught my ears,keep on!!!!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i talked to profit JL about what u doin he should be gettin at you or maybe u should get at him.....i told u tha coolest cat and u grindin and ishhh but yeah man im down for whateva get at me tommorrow cuz today i gots to hit up babies r us for my son and get him geared out cuz u know how i do it!!!