Profit - New Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I ain't really feelin it that much, the MOP screamin type shit just doesn't do it. The beats I heard though were on point and it sounds like it really fits your style. Best of luck with the project.....

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i need to sit down and have a good soak session with it.. the parts i heard at heats crib were coo but yea the passion could be toned down and polished up a little.. i heard one track that was flames..

Sep 9, 2004
This is motivational music. Trying to light a fire inside of niggaz! It' from the heart, but I respect everybody's opinion.
When U get a chance try 2 focus on WHAT I'm sayin, not HOW I say it. But like I said, I respect EVERYBODY'S opinion

Oct 10, 2002
Your voice and little bit of your style sounds like KB 'kidnappa" From Street Military and Killa Klan out of H-town. I like your style you have a larger market potential with your sound. You could fit in H-town. You should post this at southparkcoalition.com under killa klan and see what they think. I like how you don't sound like all the KC west coast shit. Most the samples i heard were pretty good I think with the passion you have you will continue to improve.

Sep 1, 2004
Great Cd ... i like his (Profits) unique Style much more then all that same similar soundin KC Rappers i hear... that not means every Rapper from KC sound same... but Profit is unique and i got both albums ... and Written in Blood was a great one and Tears of da Son was it too. Thanks for sellin it on cdbaby... that way it was much easier for me to order it... cuz im from europe. Much luv 2 KC and Profit and his Team!

Sep 9, 2004