Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Some of yall was askin about production on the upcoming album ...
Do Fa Self presents Young Sau- Actions Speak Louder Then words.
Well All songs produced by Raw Steel except the song Day 1 produced by Dave moss.
I thought I would post some songs he produced..these are just a few...there are a gang more including movie soundtracks and R&b...just wanted to let ya know the project is gonna be on some quality shit.....

Ill take it back a lil further...also the first rapper is one of the first rappers i was fuckin with

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
all them tracks is heaterzzz..Kumasi got an ill voice i like how the beat change up lots of different sounds up n there too to compliment dude voice..Me N My Bitches go hella hard..thats that real life shit..the thug lordz shit is hard..and the track wit killa tay is smashin..CMW sound like that classic shit from the 90's..i like that lil cyco beat the best..dats a smooth beat mc eiht track..one of the tracks wouldnt play..that mc eiht n stomper track got some ill azz sounds in it..ima have to change up that 187 degrees is the best beat im feelin..all in all they all knock..sounds like he can make any beat he feels like makin..super talented

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
He started out as a Dj and was down with the beat junkies before they formed their group. He has been making beats before Midi equipment..at that time you had to spend a grip on beat making equipment so this weeded out those who were serious because the costs was not something everyone could take up a hobby. He is not a trained musician and taught himself how to make beats by ear. He has had almost everything to make beats from the Sp1200, MPC, ASR-10, triton, motif etc from tape to digital recorders to pro-tools HD. He now makes beats with his MPC4000 and Open Labs Miko ( which is loaded) and an ASR-10.